Bad boys, bad girls, whatcha gonna do, how about joining the Dragons' Peak crew! šŸ˜ˆ [30/30]

I am interested in joining. This week, I have contributed over 1M gold, I have ny 1.5k seals and only 290 trophies because I have been going for maps, but will easily break 300 trophies in a few mins. Usually I get 500+ trophies.

Invite code MANDALYN. Level 331, VIP level 10 and againā€¦Iā€™ve been getting 300-600 trophies a week

Hi @Mandalyn, Iā€™m sorry, but Iā€™t looks like weā€™ve got a new recruit already. He was invited to our guild when I was sleeping, so I couldnā€™t update topic ASAP. Iā€™ll keep you in my mind if there will be a free spot (might be next Sunday).

Rcruitment is closed.
Weā€™re 30/30 now.
Stay tuned! :smiling_imp:.

1 Like

Rcruitment is open.
Weā€™re 29/30 now. :wink:

If you want to join, please let me know here or via PM about your:

• Invite Code
  • Level
  • VIP Level
  • Amount of trophies you tend to do every week

hello, can you put me in your waiting list for recruitement. I am an active Player. Level 1064. VIP Level 8. all kingdoms Level 10. power: at least 5 to 8 stars in each kingdom. own death Knight Amour. 500 k / 1500 seals / 300 trophies a week for me is no Problem. if you have a free spot in the future and are interested in recruiting me please email me: phantom1@gmx.at

invite Code: phantom1

I will leave then my current guild to join you. thank you.

Hello @mr_magister!

If youā€™ll be able to exceed our minimums (we expect from members to donate more than 500k gold and gain more than 300 trophies weekly), you are welcome to join us :wink:

Leave your current guild and Iā€™ll send you an invite.

Rcruitment is open.

• Invite Code
  • Level
  • VIP Level

I have anxiety so I have not been at work for a year and all I do is play gems of war most of my day. I got to rank 264 in a couple months. I have upgraded almost all my kingdoms. I have a few teams that win in under a minute on pvp against any team (almost) I make around 300000 gold in a day to contribute to the guild. I am a serious gamer looking for a high ranked clan. My invite code is LOCKPICKED plz sent me invite if you are interested in me helping your guild.

Invite sent, welcome aboard! :slight_smile:

Rcruitment is closed.
Weā€™re 30/30 now.

hello,sorry for the delay in answering you. how much more is expected from members to donate than the minimum?I can promise I will be able to do the minimum contribution all the time, maybe more a little bit if possible. If its ok for you,then let me know. I will leave my guild then by tomorrow or if you are online right away in order to change to your guild as soon as possible.thank you, christian
Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. Januar 2017 um 09:28 Uhr

Von: ā€œJohn Kimbleā€ <gemsofwar@discoursemail.com>

An: phantom1@gmx.at

Betreff: [Gems of War | Forums] [Guild Chat/Guild Recruitment (PC/Mobile)] Bad boys, bad girls, whatcha gonna do, how about joining the Dragonsā€™ Peak crew! :smiling_imp: [29/30] GwynhbleiddTrust Me, Iā€™m a Lawyer

January 24

Hello @mr_magister!

If you'll be able to exceed our minimums (we expect from members to donate more than 500k gold and gain more than 300 trophies weekly), you are welcome to join us :wink:

Leave your current guild and I'll send you an invite.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

mr_magister

January 24hello, can you put me in your waiting list for recruitement. I am an active Player. Level 1064. VIP Level 8. all kingdoms Level 10. power: at least 5 to 8 stars in each kingdom. own death Knight Amour. 500 k / 1500 seals / 300 trophies a week for me is no Problem. if you have a free spot in the futuā€¦

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Hold on @mr_magister, as you can see above, weā€™re full at the moment. You will have to wait a bit to join us. But no worries, as soon there will be free spot Iā€™ll let you know :wink:

Hi, i have PM you for my own info~

Rcruitment is closed.
Weā€™re 30/30 now.

Rcruitment is open.
Weā€™re 27/30 now. :wink:

• Invite Code
  • Level
  • VIP Level

Hi My code is Alebenja1981, lv 378, cam provide about 500k 1500 seals and related trophies with no problem, plus let me know

Hello @alebenja!

Invite sent. Welcome aboard! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rcruitment is open.

• Invite Code
  • Level
  • VIP Level
1 Like

Hi.

My invite code is RAZGUUL
My level is 316
My VIP level is 11
I do 300-350 trophies a week.

Let me know if you want me and I will leave my guild.

Thx.

Hi @Razguul!

Yes, we want you :stuck_out_tongue:
Leave your current guild and Iā€™ll send you an invite asap.

Didnā€™t realize 500k gold was due today. Only have 250k left from last weekā€™s guild. If I need to give you 500k this week and then 500k by next Monday, thatā€™s 1 million in 1 week which I canā€™t do. So what happens?