Great teams to use against the "Justice league" for pvp or guild wars.. console edition

I don’t think AI is smart enough to use this on DEF. I’m in number 2 guild. If I ever get a third Wulf, that would be +15 to every skill!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums,thanks for posting here first .

You do understand that if your opponent is using E. Koravash they are doing you a massive favor as they copy but don’t understand the mechanics and synergy of Justice. (by Mana blocking Justice)

That is my anti mab team. It is the most reliable way of defeating the mab combo.
I don’t have Sylvanimora, and my true damage troops don’t one shot. Getting amira up for 2 or three casts before a loop is a joke (in my experience and stat level), unless there are some empowered troops that fill up red/purple or some other method I don’t understand.

I think the game experience is different once a player have a bunch of mythic troops and 5 star kindgoms. The issue in my opinion is the game PVP doesn’t seem to separate those players from players with far less stats. I laugh sometimes. Teams have almost double my stats for effective health on 3 trophy. If my team is 6 or 7k, why can’t I fight an 8k team for 3 trophy?

Just to be clear, I don’t want to use mab. The most fun I have had with this game was using a dragon team before I had to start playing guild wars, which I can’t take seriously because of the same mab teams and inflated stats exacerbated by sentinels. I had to stop using it because famine and mab were wasting my time in PVP.

I have trophies I need to get for my guild, and loosing a bunch of battles to the same team is not fun nor motivating.

I use mab because it is the only way I can quickly get through PVP to try and enjoy explore, where all my traits and troop levels actually reflect the strength I was able to gain.

2 Likes

That’s why I stopped using it, I’ve seen the ai play sacrifice and Elspeth team perfectly but this is slightly more technical I suppose.

1 Like

Of course I do. I’m posting my ATK team vs Maab teams. Those dummies are posting on the least effective Maab teams forum.

My non- GW build:

Giant Spider
Amira
Amira
Forest Guardian (needs traits)

FG makes GS half way home from the start. Blue/Green banner. Fill up both Amiras and take out Justice first, then Mab. Rarely loses but there’s always those times.

For Guild Wars I use a true damage build of some kind, like a red day version would be something like:

Draakulis
Valk
Amira
Maralith

Or something similar. (Moloch, Bat, etc)

We all struggle with Just/Mab in GW, that’s the main thing to remember. You’re not alone in the aggravation. This thread will help immensely though, great idea.

Also I’m on Xbox, and seriously people. Come up with something new. This combo is literally 50-60% or higher in PvP.

-Loco

1 Like

This week with forest of thorns I throw gloom leaf up front or slyvanmoria. I like to see just how fast I can win. Until it’s fixed I will use it.

1 Like

But for guild wars on brown I used
Gorgotha
E.k.
No bend bros
Elemarguim.

Works every week. That’s all I’m sharing.

3 Likes

Not sure about other people just find the typical beast team works for me. So any time I see them I counter with them. And since I tend to face those teams a lot. My beast team sees a lot of activity. And I think I have a pretty decent win/loss weekly. I am currently not fortunate to have some of the nicer ones I’d like to build a team around. So my Lion Prince, Forest Guardian, Infernal King, Kerberos will just have to do. I do at times swap in my Spirit Fox. Some might say well it sucks etc. I think it matters most how well a team works for you as a counter, and it works with my playstyle.

This is my go-to set-up for dealing with Mab/Justice teams.

Carnex
Frost Lizard (you forgot to mention he has the Insulated trait as well)
Queen Mab
Behemoth

It helps sometimes, hopefully I’ll make a better team to counter Mab/Justice teams.

1 Like