Great teams to use against the "Justice league" for pvp or guild wars.. console edition

Thank you for spelling this out!!

1 Like

It is safe to say that Nemesis are the least creative guild in bracket one. Pretty much every fight has valk, justice and mab.

1 Like

Hey man, I’ve said this a million times, I cannot set everyone’s defense for them, they are pissed and are going to make a example.

They haven’t broken any rules, right?

Fought shining force one today, 4 out of 5 msbs, I guess it depends who u pull

1 Like

I never said they had, I was merely pointing out a fact.

1 Like

And I also said I’ll never set mine and won’t. What more can I do? Go kick them all?

You want to point out facts, I bet over half in every guild set it to that, but we can’t see this, only the devs.

1 Like

Nope but if you a top guild you broke Guild Wars

1 Like

Yep, we sure did, we are new to the top, but we’ll break it as we go!!:grimacing:

Just took 13th on leaderboards last week and sitting fourth again as we sit and break this game, awesome.

2 Likes

To quote @death, grabs the popcorn feeling a while lot better he’s not breaking guild war anymore and instead is just enjoying his stupidly lucky streak. Woof.

2 Likes

Thx for bumping my thread tho, it grew quite, I’ll go have the talk with them now,lol.

1 Like

And let’s keep this on track like @Rickygervais pointed out there is a thread for this, this topic is for teams, not my guild.

2 Likes

Aww and I was hoping it was the start of the Quimby/Nemesis rivalry…

3 Likes

Let’s get ready to the rumble!!!

1 Like

That rivalry is hot in GW… and so far we’re winning :smiley:

2 Likes

Sorry, we were hoping for an award at the annual Gems of War Academy Awards ceremony. Maybe better luck next time.

Seriously tho 17 people in our guild are sub level 1000, many way below, some of us still missing many units and traits. So even if we would like to use varied defense teams we can’t. Besides GW is score oriented and when something is OP and others are using it you are not going to handicap yourself just so other people feel better. Especially since most of them are doing same thing to you.

1 Like

One on holiday for the third week and one level 200 that I gave a go, we’re running two down for the third week, and have had the 0/0 twice as well for two of us, but this isn’t the thread for that. Our guilds are very similar and seem to be battling for that 4th place every week. We’re far from hardcore with our relaxed requirements and lack of a trophy requirement yet seem to be a bracket 1 mainstay for the time being at least.
I think it’s a good thread, let’s try to keep it on topic.
I usually try to use apothecary teams against justice and mab. EK or sylvanimora work well with the bearded lady.

1 Like

Thx for all the teams, now let’s keep this on track!! Anti mab teams.

I use a version of the same team based on the cards I have:

Archon Statue
Valkyrie
Justice
Queen Mab

I then try to play quickly and hope the board or I don’t give them a 4 match. I have found there is no point in being meticulous. Sooner or later, they will get a match during some of the games no mater how “smart” or “careful” I am. Once I see their loop, I just retreat. A freeze will force me to help the enemy with most of the moves I could make at that point.

Amira would be nice, but you need all of your troops to mythic (I’m exaggerating), and in turn accept no gold from PVP in exchange for inflated enemy stats and difficulty.

I’ll try the Amira/Manticore. Maybe I can cast twice and have a chance.

1 Like

If I use the justice league, I’ll use a mercy or kraken, just to hold ground.

I don’t think someone quite understands this thread…

1 Like

Yeah, now it’s favorite troops to go with it, lol.

1 Like