Angry Sprockets - sister guild of Mean Machine (rank 24) recruiting

Want to join 40k seals guild? Dont miss your chance :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Are you looking for tips, tricks, rewards, and laughs? Come join us.

Become one with the robot. :robot:

1 Like

2 people passed to Mean Machine from Angry Sprockets is just 2 weeks time. You want a chance to pass? Join now. Also as is already getting high in ranks with 15k trophies currently :slight_smile:

And if you are wonderig how does one join from allied guild to the Mean Machine? Simple - just have the most trophies in Sprockets for the week. In past 8 days 3 members from AS passed to Mean Machine so you can join the big league fast - if you prove in our testing grounds! Dont be folled by Sprockets being new, you would need at least 500 trophies to be in top 5 trophies earner in there.

Did i say that 2 weeks after being created Sprockets are hitting 40k seals already?

Looking for a guild level 351 1500 seals weekly just quit my old guild that was toi relaxed

1 Like

What is your invite code. I will pass it on as I am not in Angry Sprockets at the moment I am visiting Mean Machine for a short time. Unless you can wait until tomorrow.

Contacted jen in mail.
Just a small teaser :smiley:

JEN27017 is my invite code

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay, Jen. Invite sent.

2 Likes

Hi,

would be gratefull for an invite.
K0NG0B0NG0 is my invite code.

Thanks!

Invite coming soon :slight_smile:

Invite Sent.

Want to join an active guild for the new update? Join sprockets today! 2 spots left.

2 Likes

Looking to join invite code ZEMIAH

1 Like

Contacted :slight_smile:

1 Like

How many tasks is Angry Sprockets doing a week?

40k seals for last 2 week and both weeks completed attack and magic tasks to 12/12 (for bonused). I think both weeks there was another color completed (blue last week) and the remaining tasks up to levels 7-8.

Any spots open?

We have a few openings now.