Angry Sprockets (allied guild of Mean Machine, rank 21) is recruiting

Bumity bump bump

1 Like

I haven’t been in a guild before but having reached of lvl 800 think it’s time I joined one. I’m fairly active playing 50-100 pvp matches a week and going up 100 lvls in 80 days or so. Invited me and the bump me if I don’t pull my weight

3 Likes

What are your requirement for guild war ? We have some members at Elbenwald who need to make more space for better players. They might be interested in Angry Spockets

[spoiler][/spoiler]#covert_recruitment_hijack_attempt

4 Likes

We have 3 spots in Angry Sprockets open this week. Also note that reqs now include all GWs battles completed. Come and join a very friendly and helpful community of guilds.

3 Likes

Bump! 3 SPOTS OPEN!!!

1 Like

Bumped :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump.
5 spots open! Come join a friendly guild with great chance of getting promoted to Mean Machine (top guild - bracket #1)

Only requirements are 1500 seals! Guild wars is optional Great guild, with access to Mean Machine discord chat.

Bump. Come join us! Casual but active!

1500 seal is the only requirements, and a great discord channel with Mean Machine!

1 Like

Bump.
Multiple spots open! Come join a friendly guild with great chance of getting promoted to Mean Machine (top guild - bracket #1)

Only 1500 seals for a weekly requirement with access to a great discord channel! Join us!