And new week in GW and what do we have --- Famine again

Just fought the fourth Kerberos, Giant Spider, Kerberos, Forest Guardian in a row. The second Kerberos cast 4 times and 4 times devoured my troop. I retreated in disgust as I was left with two Silver Drakons against a Kerberos with 350 health and 176 attack.

Game is starting to disgust me.

13 Likes

I for one am glad to see this team so much as my team in regular PvP rips through it like a fat guys belly in a tiny shirt and it provides many snotstones

4 Likes

I may have just peeked behind the curtain…
If I am understanding this comment correctly @Vangor are you running GW battles with your standard PVP team?

I think it is safe to say that not restricting yourself to mono-color certainly makes it easier to attain wins in GW they just wont be for maximum points. :wink:

1 Like

Lol definitely not😎 having not done my GW battles yet today this may quickly change but i have yet to see this team excessively anywhere other than PvP

I expected nothing less from you! :wink:

So you ARE the luckiest primate in this forum… :thinking:

1 Like

Yup! Handsomest too😎

1 Like

Was that ever in question? :wink:

1 Like

Nope. Especially since i am the only primate here lol

1 Like

Doesn’t that also make you the ugliest?

4 Likes

@Jainus :neutral_face: Vangor is not amused lol

1 Like

Isn’t that the kraken?

1 Like

6 Likes

Kraken deals normal damage to the two last troops and has a 40% chance to devour the last troop. No mana drain.

2 Likes

Oh so you’re talking manage drain and ttrue damage, maybe it could be the krakens cousin or something from Black Hawk, there are a lot of weird sea creatures out there.

1 Like

Yeah, exactly. I think it is a great idea for a new legendary troop, that will also be useful in GW. :wink:

2 Likes

Wow! @Jainus you found my cousin lol

2 Likes

Lets think it’s a bad ass sea creatures, maybe a killer whale

2 Likes

Sea bass? It has ass in it…

1 Like

How bout a gorilla? I have noticed the serious lack of representation of my primate brethren amongst the GoW troops

The special could be called tidal wave, do damage and drain mana and drown the troop for A certain amount of time, that what could drowned do?it can be a new trait