Altared Reality

:newspaper: Worship your new lord and savior! All hail the Weekly Feedback Report! :gem::gem::gem:

Have you ever thought, “If only I could call upon an eldritch horror abomination to really liven up the place.” I think you may get along pretty well with this weeks troop. The Sacrificial Priest!

Unlike your usual priest, this guy’s out to cause wounds rather than heal them. Give up an ally for the chance at a new ‒ and in his opinion “better” ‒ one, Abhorath!

Gandalf the Grim will also use your blood as a weapon, striking the enemies with split damage equal to their attack. Sounds like a pretty mean combo when paired with his summoned old god, who so happens to love boosting his strength.

You can also sacrifice your Glory this week to summon greater power, I’m talking about the Arcane Plains Stone! Immortalize a truly powerful daemon with Infernal King! Call upon the darkness with Shadow Dragon. Or keep the troop Attack > Spell theme going with Faunessa!

But for those on a budget and looking for an easy powerhouse, Herdmaster is booming with useful traits!

:newspaper2: Please don’t sacrifice me for last week’s lack of feedback, I have no wife and no kids! :sparkle::sparkle::sparkle:

#Match you next time!

9 Likes