Agile glitching?

Another question (trying to see if there’s any patterns between players)- When the dodge occurs had multiple gem matches occurred? Either like when Sheggra goes off or skull cascades?

Skeleton for me.

Keeper of Souls for me

Happened three times with Skeleton.

Had it happen tonight. I was using 3 skeletons and was doing the challenge with the 4 centaurs. The last guy wouldn’t take damage but could still dodge.

Hey Guys!

Quick update on this, we believe we’ve fixed this issue and it should hopefully be out in the next major update (we have to get it through Apple + Google).

2 Likes

If you’re still after data on this…

I had Keeper of Souls skulls hit two Agile Centaurs (Wild Plains quest line - 3rd and 4th slots). The first one appeared to take no damage and the second one took a hit. The next skull match I made ignored the first and killed the second. Apparently a visual glitch showing the first one still living.

EDIT - did it again. Different quest, same thing. Well, it took out the Star Gazer behind it.

1 Like

oh, I know this team , happy you like it ^^
and an other data, if it’s cant help (the real problem is the trait not the troop)

1 Like

Has this fix gone through yet?

Yesterday I had two fights where this occurred (I was using a character with True Shot, and on both occasions it occurred when my KoS went ballistic and there would have been numerous 3, 4 & 5 skull matches. It also seems to happen when the enemy target has the Agile ability & it fired.

The battle continues as if the character is dead with the opposing team avoiding mana that that troop needs.

At the end of battle however, you do not get awarded a soul for that remaining troop.

Apple and Google don’t reopen for submission till sometime in January (can’t remember exactly when). I believe it is out on Steam the moment.

its still happening on steam

That was my mistake, I’ve been told it isn’t out on Steam yet by the team.

(My Bad! I got it confused with another issue)

I just had a Bone Dragon sit there taking hit after hit after hit and not actually have anything happen - wasn’t even giving feedback that it was dodging, just no damage numbers or damage. It also didn’t seem to be gaining mana from its matches. It was the last troop. It did seem capable of killing my troops with skull matches though. I had to exit.

Oh and that one also had two Centaurs preceding it, which dodged probably 2/3 of my hits rather than 1/3. Not even recall bias, normally they’re just the 30%~ but this was NOT that.

Overall I like Goblins more than Centaurs.

1 Like

I just encountered the same thing with a Glade Warden. He was in the fourth slot, and when I checked
the card his hit points were actually at zero, making the match impossible to win. :unamused:

I hope this fixed immediately.

On the contrary - I hope this is fixed sort of eventually so its actually fixed and not like the naked heroes that we keep getting every so often.

1 Like

For the moment it’s not fixed, I see this bug again today.

Just be patient :wink:

Nearly fled a fight because of a @#$%&!^ Centaur that turned out to actually be dead already. Thankfully I am stubborn…

I think this special trait (Agile) broke the entire game.
And the game will return to normal again, if this special “Agile” has been eliminated forever.

Starting to be pissed of this agile thing… Hope it get fixed soon.