Active Top 10 Guild Recruiting (Tigerclaw)!

Hey BlizzShadow,

Thanks for the interest, but those numbers are a bit low for the group. If you guys end up playing more and upping those numbers, let me know and I’ll see if I have some space for you guys.

I give you an opportunity to join a top 10 guild and you just throw it away!?!?!?

NO SECOND CHANCES!!!

(invite has been resent)

Dear @pell,

Thank you for your reply. We’re very happy.

Unfortunately we can’t promise more than this amount because is possible that we can’t achieve it and we don’t want seem irresponsible. We only can promise at least 100k gold and 100 trophies.

But we really have interest to be part of your guild. :slight_smile:

Please let us know your final decision.

Best wishes.

Blizz Shadow

I have an open spot or two.

Im looking for someone that is going to contribute a couple hundred trophies a week and a 200-300k gold per week.

One spot might be reserved for @StevenDoS if he posts his interpretive dance video and essay.

3 Likes

Hi. I´m sorry about my last weeks performance, had a Hellish week at work and wasn´t able to get anything done properly. I´d like to join back if possible (invitecode : Mullisaukko) and keep playing & developing guild, but if spots are allrdy taken, I do understand the impossibility…

All guilds should save a spot for him though clearly not all of us are worthy.

Are you going to be able to keep up with the other members’ contributions? If so, let me know and I’ll send the invite. Also, if this ever happens again, just give us a heads up in chat so it doesn’t look like you just stopped playing.

Hi, can i join?

Level: 302
Kingdoms: All level 10
Weekly Average Trophies: 300
Weekly Gold: Whatever other people are donating I can meet

Invite Code: OBAMACARE

Best invite code ever. Invite sent.

Well Chimera is on the class of his on, with others I can keep up…

And the invitecode is all capital letters, phone converted it…

hey pell, let me know if you have any other openings coming up. would love to help take down camp firewood

Level: 432
Kingdoms: All level 10; multiple 3-5 star
Weekly Average Trophies: 2-300
Weekly Gold: Whatever other people are donating I can meet

Invite Code: BONMOTS!

(also, i used to hate the maps and souls guild tasks too, though with the new system i guess we still gotta donate to them…)

Hi,

I’m interested if any spots open up. I’m about level 240 now, all kingdoms level 10, play a ton, no problems meeting the reqs. I’m sure I’ll bring value :slight_smile:

My invite code is ORION0212 and I’ve left my old guild.

Hope to hear from you. Thanks!

invite sent

bonmots, for some reason I skipped right over your post (I blame work). You’ll get the next spot available.

Hi my name is T0X1C. I am looking for an active guild.
Invite code: T0X1C
I am currently level 236. All 25 kingdoms level 10.

I should be able to easily meet your Weekly Requirements:
✪ 500+ trophies
✪ 500,000+ gold

I am still in my current guild but I will leave right away if you have an opening.
Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks

TOX1C, drop your guild and reply here for the invite.

Hi pell,

I left my guild and I am ready for an invite.

Invite Code: T0X1C
T - zero - X - one - C

Looks like Im going to have two slots opening.

Looking for people that can complete (or get really close to) 1500 seals per week along with 300-500k gold and a couple hundred trophies.

The last two weeks, we’ve capped on seals and completed every task. We’re looking for those that can keep up.

I still have one spot left.