Active Top 10 Guild Recruiting (Tigerclaw)!

I just left. Thanks

invite sent

Do you have any more slots? I’m an active player, can do 500k a week pretty easily, I’m around 800k atm. Have all kingdoms levelled, just looking for a good place to park a lot of gold :slight_smile:

I should have a slot next week if you can wait.

And, we have a spot open. First dibs to @EricBLivingston, but if I don’t hear back it opens to anyone that can meet the requirements.

Hello, Would love to be joining your guild am level 36, extremely active, started playing 2 days ago.
Looking for an active guild to start boosting it out :wink:
looking forward for your invite !

Code : SICI ( sici )

Hi, I’m hoping to find a more active guild. I’m level 270, all cities to level 10, usually tier 1 by Monday night and contribute at least 6 figures gold each week (sadly I’m the only one in my guild doing that). Let me know if there’s a spot and I’ll drop out of my current guild for an invite.

Invite code: RAMIUS_1

SiC,

Right now, our members are contributing a couple hundred trophies a week and usually 200k+ gold per week. At level 36, I don’t think you’ll quite be able to keep up with that (You’ll still have kingdoms to level).

Once you play for a bit longer and are able to keep up, let me know and I’ll see if we have a spot for ya.

Ramius, let me know when you drop your guild and I’ll send an invite.

@pell Done

invite sent

Looks like I have two open spots.

Hey Pell,

I might be interested. Currently around level 160 and just got my kingdoms to 10 this week. Normally doing around 300+ trophies per week and around 200k+ gold. I like my current guild but at the moment only around 3 or 4 people are actively contributing. I’m very interested in contributing as much as I can just dont see myself able to keep up with the 300/300+ that many groups are requiring right now.

Can you keep up with that 300/200k? Or was that just a one week thing?

Hello @pell .

I and my wife we’re looking for an active guild with good and friendly enviroment. We’re active players. Bellow our status:

. Nickname: Blizz Shadow
. Level: 262;
. Kingdoms: 24 (all level 10);

. Nickname: kmillafiamore10
. Level: 186;
. Kingdoms: 24 (all level 10);

We can provide at the least 100k Gold and 100 trophies each one per week.

We would like to know:

. Guild Level?
. Masteries + ?
. How much is the minimal gold and trophies to achieve per week in your guild?
. How much active players have in your guild?
. How much gold your guild achieve each week?

We’re now in a guild that becomed inactive. So if you will invite us after our conversation, let me know to we leave the guild.

Sorry for my poor english. We’re from Brazil and our native language isn’t english.

Was a pleasure and we’re waiting for you answer.

Best Regards.

Blizz Shadow

Should be able to. Expect to do more gold since i just finished my kingdoms this week. Anticipate being able to do 200-300 trophies a week (sometimes more sometimes less)

@exirabit, drop your guild and post your invite code.

EXIRABIT

:stuck_out_tongue:

invite sent

Could you resend? I hit the wrong button ><