Active Top 10 Guild Recruiting (Tigerclaw)!

Still got one more slot open

I’m level 438. At least 100 trop / 150k a week
Invite code rvdecw19

Oh… All territories are level 10. I always get rank 1 on pvp. When I say at least 100 trophies, I don’t know how many I get on average, I don’t keep track, but I’m currently like 130 for the week

I’ll send you an invite in a couple hours.

You need to drop your guild.

1 Like

Ok sorry. I just left. Please send invite

lvl 238 active half kingdoms lvl 10+ rest lvl 5+

Would like to join

Invite code rainsz

Hi pell,

As we discussed earlier, here is my invite code / details:

All my kingdoms are maxed, all are Gold 1 (working on Magic ones to Gold 5 at the moment).
Lvl 250+, Rank 1 every week (usually between 130-300 trophies, depending on whether I have a new team to test).
Donations usually range between 150k-250k.
Deathknight armor.

Code: NORINTH 2

Cheers,
Norinth

invite sent

Hi Pell,

I am Lv 272, all kingdoms lvl10 and have been playing for almost one year. At least contributing 100 tro/ 100K.

I am looking for more ambitious guild. Please advise if it is possible to join

drop your guild and post your invite code.

Hi Pell,

I’m looking to join a more serious guild. I am currently level 215, I have about half of the kingdoms level 10 and I’m working on the rest at the moment. I can contribute about 200-300 trophies and 200K-300K gold per week.

Are there any available spots in your guild?

My invite code is TANIS_15

Thanks

Tanis, I think I’ll have a spot for you, but I might not be able get things ready for you until late today (probably 6-8 hours from now).

Pell, OK that sounds great. It’s midnight here in Australia and i’m off to bed soon, so I will check in the morning. Cheers

Invite code is

ARATHORN

We have a spot or two open. Post here with weekly trophy/gold counts and your invite code.

We still have one spot open.

I would love to be in this guild. My cousin is and I think I would make a great addition. I get 1 in pvp every week, level 10 on all
Kingdoms except the newest (level 9) and can contribute all of the gold collected in pvp each week. Love the requirements for just contributing to gems, keys, and tokens. Let me know and I will leave the guild I am in now.

Blue baby is the invite code

Post after you drop your guild and I’ll send an invite.