About kingdom level cap

Someone in my guild read a conversation in Global about the kingdoms’ cap being raised from 10 to 25.

I don’t know any further details about that conversation, but… is there any truth in that? I couldn’t find anything about it here, so I thought I might ask.

I haven’t heard anything about this o.o. @yonizaf is this something that is discover-able from the game files like upcoming troops?

What purpose would that serve? Raising kingdom level currently does two things: it increases tribute chance, and it raises mana masteries. Late-game players already have a 26% from each kingdom, each tribute collection. Bumping kingdom level to 25 would result in an otherworldly 56% chance for each kingdom, each time tribute is collected. Rasper’s record of 17 kingdoms in a single tribute would fall in short order, and it’d do craaaaazy things to the in-game economy.

As for the mana masteries, people with all their kingdoms at level 10 are usually getting a bunch of mastery from hero levels and guild statues. Given the diminishing-returns nature of mana masteries, bumping the contribution from kingdoms might change the surge chance from 60 to 61. Hardly seems worth it as a gold sink.

Now, if raising the kingdom level offers the only way to gain access to, say, the new in-game crafting tokens, that would be a good reason to pour millions of gold into getting everything to level 25. But that is entirely baseless speculation on my part.

I have not heard about this nor do i believe it would happen. Unless it wouldnt raise the tribute chance after level 10. But what would it bring other then that?

1 Like

Only 25? Why don’t we go for level 100 on kingdoms? Think big or go home!

(Not sure where this coming from but we don’t have any plans at the moment to raise kingdom levels)

11 Likes

This devs dont even know their own plans :open_mouth:
(To add that im joking if someone doesn’t get it).

4 Likes

I figured it was just some random talk in Global, but it’s nice to have confirmation. Phew. :slight_smile:

2 Likes