ABHORATH What's the deal?!?

I have Aby and War (WOOHOO! :rage:). I need all the other Mythics.

I also need Sylvanimore, Dracos, Moloch, and Sheggra. And I’m level 1050 or so. :unamused:

I’m only missing Death now… a solitary, non-kingdom specific mythic, so it will be a brazillian chests until he drops for me. The troop I have had the toughest time getting, is the Panther troop, the lady panther that deals damage based on the targets health… I had all of of the troops, barring Autumnal Imp (Pre-Mythics), but none of her!

Good luck sir, I have 6 of them, I would gladly trade you one or two for a plague -_-

hah I wish, I have 3 of Draakulis and War… Advantage @Dustin1280

• insert RNG sob story here -

I only got Maw post level 700. Now I have the full set, luckily, though my EK is still not mythic.

Having said that, I think future legendaries and mythics may prove to be more of a problem.

unlike you guys i bought the missing legends with some event keys :stuck_out_tongue: still missing imp of love & summer, also abynissia war & death lv 410~ish

Yeah, I wasn’t able to buy Sylvanimora or Dracos because I’d used up all of my resources to get Khorvash and TDS. I’m not very good a planning ahead.

I head 0 deaths before I got 0 plague, yesterday I STILL didn’t get any horseman.

6 Likes

:anguished:

Might I ask roughly how many gem/glory keys you have put towards them?

From the point first horseman was introduced>
Gems? Maybe 20k gems so far + the gem keys from guild tasks for about a 1000 more gem keys.
Glory keys? Who knows. Maybe roughly to say 50k eh? Maybe more. It’s been very long since the first horseman arrived I’ve spent tons of resources.

That’s rough, I will have to count my blessings then.

Good luck on your search sir.

Have you gotten any other mythics though?

I am on the console and only Plague and Death have been released up to this point.

it took me roughy 10k glory keys and 20k worth of gems to get them.

EDIT: Though I had death after 5000 glory keys. Plague is what took forever.

Several people say they have unlocked war and famine on console today.

I got 1 mythic within 2k keys and nothing in the last 10k. Was going to go for war and famine now

Yes. 3 freaking draakulis -.-

Im 1 mythic from 12k+ keys so quickly approaching your level of luck

Well seems like my average is 1 draakulis per 20k keys xD
Now that’s the only mythic I’m not interested into trying so having 3 of it is delightful. .

2 Likes

Just got abhorath from a single gem key. Finally.

2 Likes

The old gods are SO last year.

Nice one on finally getting him!

1 Like