A Wild Moderator Appears

I drop one accidental 3rd party remark and now we have to go through @Ozball to get to @Saltypatra to get to the devs!!!

Son of a… :rage:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: j/k of course

It’s a well deserved position for a great contributor!!
Congrats! :confetti_ball:

5 Likes

I wonder if Øzball is a Shiny Pokemon…

2 Likes

i bet a Dark one

2 Likes

or just Wild.

1 Like

I wonder, since he clearly has the power to change custom titles, what happens if we irritate him…

3 Likes

Go ahead and try! :smiley:

1 Like

you are so gonna be a “Watcher of Shoes” soon :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Im not going first out irritating him.

1 Like

Funny note, I used to use that spelling for my name when I first started playing multiplayer games :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Gratz Oz. Well deserved. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Congrats Ozzy! Well deserved.

1 Like

I’d say congrats, but apart from ban power he will probably not use very often, I’d say he just won a shield next to his nickname.

Ozball’s always been an outsanding member of this forum, a little power up won’t change that :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Excellent choice! Congtats @Ozball! Glad we have another mod around here but… What about tache? I thought he was gonna be a mod… Oh he got suspended? Hrmmm… Wonder why…

4 Likes

Perhaps as his first official action he suspended himself.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Grats @Ozball

Congratulations @Ozball! It can be a thankless task, but potentially very rewarding. All the best!

Also, could you put that orange drink they used to sell at McDonald’s in the fountains please? It’s thirsty work reading posts.

That’s great news. Congratulations @ozball, but dpn’t spend your paycheque all at once!

Also, if / when you add additional moderators, may I suggest that you consider people from Europe or the Americas to get a little better ‘around the clock’ coverage?

1 Like

I agree congrat @Ozball you deserve it 1000x

They better not add me as moderator cause first thing i would do is ban you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:cry: (10 characters)

1 Like