A New Mythic - Infernus

Hah, took me only 400 glory keys :wink:

So, any official news on the fix for android players? I have some guildees freaking out about Infernus/Euryali

Not sure what they’re freaking out about, there are numerous reports in this thread of players getting Infernus on Mobile even with Euryali showing up as un-obtained in their troops list.

As for any updates after Salty’s post in this thread I haven’t seen them, but at the end of the day it’s still only a visual bug.

They are freaking out thinking that they might have spent their precious resources (and many of them are low-leveled) when there was a bug that made no mythics drop. Some of them are not aware of the forums, and even I didn’t know it was just a visual bug until you just told me (thank you! :smiley:). I was looking for official answers and only found that players should try reinstalling, and they didn’t get any results by doing that.

Anyway, if that’s only a visual bug, good for them. By the way, Iif they did get Infernus (I think one of those ppl freaking out did), does that mean they can’t use/trait them for now?

While Salty did mention trying reinstalling as a possible fix, she did also say:

[quote=“Saltypatra, post:20, topic:27037, full:true”]
You are welcome to ignore this issue[/quote]
suggesting it’s a visual bug. (No dev would recommend players ignore issues if there were any possible impact on gameplay)

As for if they can use it now, short answer yes, they should be able to. Long answer check @Drathas’s report in this post:

1 Like

Thanks for putting it in a more clear way for me! =)

1 Like

I resent how easily you got one.

1 Like

Yet another week - No Mythic for me

Spend lots of gems for these and get zero
Infernus - July
Elemaugrim - June
Queen Aurora - May
Storehammer - April
Gard’s Avatar - Jan

did not try and got and don’t use
Ketras The Bull - March
Jotnar Stormshield - Feb

2 Likes

It’s normal just spend another 1000$ And if you don’t see him keep spending another 1000$ everything is so normal

Edit: in fact you are lucky to not getting him

Did anyone say they spent real money to get him? (If so, I did miss it.) The resources may be worth that much but they’re not that hard to earn them back…

I spended 200$ does it change anything?
Didin’t mention it cause it’s not something you are proud when you pay to get f***

Only thing I can offer is that hopefully you more resources to use to try and craft things. That way you still got something out of the deal.

1 Like

When i spended that 200$ i was not looking for ressources, i got enough ressources, and if i wanted ressources i would buy directly the ressources i need, i wouldn’t buy vip chest in the hope to get more arcane stones.

Like @Ozball said, I’m not quite sure why you’re asking this.

Within an hour of its release I reported getting Infernus on Android (It’s somewhere in the top 30 posts of this topic). And @saltypatra clearly stated that Infernus was available for Android players around that time too…

@Rickygervais: Try not to get too frustrated (I know, almost impossible in these instances… :frowning: ). I had the same thing you had happen to me tthee times (with Plague, Gard’s and Wulfgarok). It’s definately one of the most aggravating instances in the game. I got Gard’s later from an event key during a whitehelm event but it certainly still annoys my completionist streak as Plague and Wulfgarok are the only troops I am still missing. It’s the main reason the crafting update is the make or break update for me. @Sirrian has stated on the forums that it will be possible to craft Mythics (can’t find the link right now) so if crafting works decently we should still be able to get all the troops eventually…

2 Likes

Here ya go :smiley:

4 Likes

Unity should be the miracle solution to all our problems. Result: bugs everywhere…

So I prefer to see what will be the Crafting update. I don’t believe that we get so easily Mythic when there is no 100$ pack available and when even with 15k gems some players didn’t get them.

4 Likes

Its kind of funny reading through all the complaining in here - meanwhile I’m thinking…

“Guys. The troop just isn’t that good!”

Haven’t got mine yet still.

2 Likes

I’m getting that impression from the reports and videos, seems to be a partner for elemaugrim and not much else.

he pairs well with Ketras with an alchemist hellcat loop too.

I saw tacet using that one