A New Mythic - Infernus

Haha, no, but thanks for asking! It’s just my style. I don’t suffer fools lightly.

saving disciplined your ressources for 1,5 years to give you the best chances and spend a lot more than is statistically probable and get nothing hurts.

playing 360 days a year a game as completionist and not get what you worked for hurts.

reading rude words like yours shows there are people who have it a lot harder in life than me with my 1st world problems. I wish you good luck growing up and not meeting someone in reallife who might react a bit more negative than me to your foul mouth.

9 Likes

Is it 1.5 years or 360 days? And where are those numbers coming from? It looks to me like someone is upset b/c they got an insane amount of free resources over the course of a couple of months as a result of being in a top guild and are now whining b/c they didn’t get what they wanted, for free. There should be no expectation that you are guaranteed to get anything whenever you buy a chest. Being “hurt” is a problem with that person, not with the game.

Hes at least VIP 5 so it cant be totally for free

2 Likes

Stonehammer
Infernus
Ketras

All divine mythics with great synergy.

1 Like

Sorry to hear mate. It almost went as bad with me today, of course it is hard to be prepared for it, but the two latest Mythics has been really hard for me to pull. I totally understand your frustration.

1 Like
  1. Theicla was specifically asking about IOS. Your post never said anything about you playing on IOS. Different bugs can happen on different platforms and with different operating systems, so she was just being cautious.

I’m sorry you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

P.S. I have numerous Tesla and Dark Monolith :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve saved this deck and named it 1stWorldProblems. Because seriously, four unique base mythics :grinning:

Join the club, i been told it was totally normal to spend that much and get nothing,
Let’s see if they think the same when it happen to them

1 Like

Unfortunately, it is normal Ricky. I’ve had rotten luck on 4 Mythics that cost me a lot more resources each then posted above.

Yeah, it sucks balls when it happens. But I also got lucky a few times where latest mythic cost me a handful of glory or gem keys.

Chin up bro the stonehammer will drop…eventually.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s so normal that you wanted to quit because of that, remember? :slight_smile:

When, though? The current practice is to wait until mythic-exclusive periods, and spend until you get the troop. Then you wait till the next mythic exclusive week to do it again. There is never a point when endgame players are spending keys outside of those exclusive weeks, so how can they/we get old mythics? (I know this is what crafting will help with, but I was wondering if you took a different approach to mythics than most endgame players seem to.)

2 Likes

Well the exclusivity for Stonehammer ended today but I still saw him pulled today (from Glory chests.)

That said, there is a Khaziel event in about a month so Event Key 2nd Chance.

Not that any of this has anything to do with the topic. Nice derail @death. :wink:

1 Like

You kidding bro? Getting mythic from event key is like winning the powerball, it never happen

1 Like

Yes I do remember Ricky. You missed my point. It wasn’t a dig at you but if you only want yo see a negative in my comment then that’s up to you.

Like I said either luck is with you or against you. You have been unlucky. Your luck could swing back next mythic though and cost you SFA compared to someone else who also got robbed on the previous couple.

I hear you bro but it’s not true, well for me at least every damn mythic i had to pay tons of ressources to get them. I don’t remember a single time get them with only 50 vip keys , i always had to throw everythng i had to get only one copy. And i see plenty people saying i got it with only 20 gems keys bla bla bla, don’t you think it’s frustrating for the people like me who never got the luck on his side?

1 Like

Getting a mythic from a 10 pack of glory keys is hitting the Powerball.

From event chests though? How often do you spend those? I remember when Ghulvania was the event, a lot of Draakulis dropped. Same for Gards when Whitehelm was the event. You want you’re guaranteed chance, this is as good as you can get and that’s pretty damn good.

1 Like

Time to throw out your home brand salt and change to the premium grade. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe @Shiratori might lend you some of his salt. Luckiest bugger I know. :wink:

Well again you must be really lucky cause i never got a damn mythic with event keys, only with vip chest and 2 from legendary tasks

Well my salt is full of pepper whatever it mean lol

1 Like