A New Mythic - Infernus

Uh oh… Hang on a sec…

Ok… Go

1 Like

What so entertaining with this?!

Elemental Shield is kind of a weak trait for a Mythic. These gain 2 armor/life traits should be relegated to troops Ultra Rare or under, not Epic and above.

4 Likes

off topic. that euryali. is her third trait freeze all on 4 or 5 matches? darn, i should have save keys for her.

Wait,is Eurali a new Mythic troop coming in the future?

The moment I saw the card, I thought of him and Elemaugrim really doing some damage together…I’ll have to try this team if I am lucky enough to pull him. Thanks!

Delinquent, I agree 100% with Elarcadia that it isn’t obvious, from the above dialogue, that players who CAN’T see Infernus in their inventory can actually still get him. Wth I mean it’s not until post #41 by @Drathas proving Infernus can fail to display, even for people who’ve already got him!

I’m one of those players who can’t see him on iOS mobile-- Still can’t, since I haven’t pulled him yet-- and I spent a whole bunch of keys before thinking to check if Infernus was showing in the game files. This inventory bug is decidedly odd. :frowning:

2 Likes

2500 gem keys, nothing
8000 glory keys, nothing
15000 gems as vip keys, nothing
30000 glory as glory keys, nothing

seriously? playing for 1,5 years, never wasted ressources, only spend stuff in “new mythic weeks” until I got one and then THIS? 15000 gems and NOTHING?
Plan: spend 25000 guild seals on rank 6 chests tomorrow, waste the last 60000 glory for it, throw all next weeks ressources at him and when he doesnt show up I will quit this game for good. You broke my collectors heart!

9 Likes

Sorry for your pain. Same happened with me and Ele, 2 months of resources down the pan

I’m playing on IOS as well @Theicla…I spent all my keys, but decided to save my gems until tomorrow when everything is hopefully fixed. I am biting at my nails to spend them though, it is hard to wait haha.

Are you kidding me?!

I literally posted to show two screenshots, one showing that I had the display bug, and one showing that I got the card anyway: A New Mythic - Infernus - #94 by Delinquent

It can’t be more obvious. And it was 5 posts above! If you can’t be bothered to read a thread then you shouldn’t be allowed to ask the question. What’s the point of having a forum if no one reads it to get answers when they’re there? Should it just be a place for people to post the same questions over and over again?

Playing on iOs, open chest like 30 min after Infernus release

Around 1000 glory keys
176 gems keys
50 vip keys

Got 2 Infernus.

1 Like

You’re going to quit a game b/c it gave you an incredible amount of resources for free and you didn’t get the super rare thing you wanted, for free? I guess they should just do away with drop rates altogether? Maybe start you with every card in the game? It took me 100 gem keys. I got lucky, you got unlucky. Boo hoo. Good riddance.

they pay. with their time grinding. time is not free.

6 Likes

Neither is developing a game and time don’t pay the bills. Good luck finding another game that’s as generous and as free. You won’t.

1 Like

Not totally free, spending time playing counts for something. And all that time spend and getting jack for it is NOT a good feeling.

Imagine working for 8 hours and then at the end of the day given a box that may or may not have enough money for rent.

2 Likes

Except your food and shelter is not dependent on dropping a mythic… Terrible analogy.

why so agitated dude. something bad happened at home?

3 Likes