A New Mythic - Infernus

I got him on android about half an hour ago.

Reinstalled and Euryali is still there and infernus is nowhere to be seen.

1 Like

The data file that gets downloaded to the mobile client is out of date itself, reinstalling the game will not work.

4 Likes

Same problem on Android.

Was going to say, reinstalling the game seems overly dramatic. I am seeing the same issue on iOS, but have not reinstalled yet.

1 Like

Nothing after using a crapload of keys and gems

Can someone confirm that those of us who dont even have picture of infernus in collection should open their keys?

Iā€™ve got him on mobile. using ios here

Also @Darkness got him on mobileā€¦see 6 posts above yours

And I too received him on mobile.

Eurayli is also in my files though too. So that is not stopping mobile from getting him I would think.

This is not the answer.
Itā€™s another bug in the game.
Telling me to u install and reinstall the game AFTER I burned up over 700 glory keys is just infuriating.

4 Likes

I donā€™t believe there is a bug. Quick to jump to conclusions?

1 Like

Can you see Infernus in your troops?

Believe what you want, I will believe what I want. That doesnā€™t make either one of us wrong.

2 Likes

I have reinstalled the game on iOS. Unsurprisingly, I do not see Infernus among my Broken Spire troops. I do still see the placeholder for Euryali in Mist of Scales.

2 Likes

Look at my first post in this thread. Pretty sure I can see himā€¦ :wink:

I checked and he does not show as a missing Troop. A dev telling you its your problem is not at all the response I would expect

Itā€™s not because you drop it that you can see it in the ā€œTroopsā€ tab because of the bug that others reported. I mean the 2 windows are not connected and could be based on two different database or different filters.

Yeah I see your point, about the screens not linking. I have played a couple of games with Infernus already, so Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s in my roster. But since your post of yours, I went back to check the troops screen.

It this is what I find!!

Heā€™s in the team I used but not in the cards listed. That is wtf :dizzy_face::rofl:

I will see if I can play a battle with the team and report back.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s correct. I got him on android and for me he is also visible in the troop menu.