A New Mythic Approaches - Yasmine's Chosen

I only have her first trait, Forest Troll out front works nicely too. :wink:

Maybe Iā€™ll try a Leshy until I get trait three. Though I think she play support better than primary damage dealer.

1 Like

Looking at the next two mythics to hit console, euryali and yasmine, it looks like currently yasmine has far more use. Iā€™m not a fan of having to rely on the naga to make euryali viable. If you have to choose between the two, which would you go for?
Infernus cost me way too much and Iā€™m loathe to open vip chests anymore.

I donā€™t really get on with either. Euryali canā€™t go in a good team if you want to maximise her damage; or at least, I havenā€™t found a good team with her using only Naga and undead. YC is better, but I donā€™t like that she creates gems as it can totally screw you. Almost any team with YC in is better with a kraken instead - similar risk, greater reward.

Of the two, I prefer YC. Iā€™m hoping that weā€™ll see an update to poison at some point that will make Euryali better, plus of course there may be future troops that make her better.

1 Like

I got her x2 from the basic task gem keys

I love them both! I had a lot of success with them in GW.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s my worry if I skip euryali, poison gets buffedā€¦ Like ketras got buffed. Heā€™s probably the rarest mythic I come across on console. I skipped him then regretted it. I use webspinner a lot and would like to get yc to pop her in with webby and forest troll.

3 Likes

Yeah YC is great with forest troll. As Zookeeper says, mythics are always useful for GW so you can use all those colours. I think that krakens with forest troll are better in PvP, but FT and YC is a great guild war team for brown day.

2 Likes

If you have pony and Aurai traited, try forest troll, webspinner, Queen aurora and Aurai. Itā€™s insane and has everything. Rarely loses until you take it into guild wars.

1 Like

Thanks, I do and Iā€™ll give it a try

1 Like

If you like that team, youā€™ll love it with YC! I actually think aurai is unnecessary - good for webspinner but doesnā€™t make much difference to YC. I like FT, YC, QA, mab

1 Like

YC basically solos her colour days, insert one troop to initially fill her faster and two whatever troops to get the colour bonuses.

1 Like

Aurai does over 100 damage and often takes out the problem troop aka famine etc. But if I got yc Iā€™d sacrifice Aurai. The amount of times Iā€™ve cast her and one shotted the nasty one on the opposition is too many to mention tbh, also gives a +5 to all the other greens too. Iā€™ll prob use keys and seals for euryali and if I donā€™t get her wait for yc. Iā€™m not opening vip again. Theyā€™re shit.

1 Like

A bit late but still a nive view :slight_smile:

6 Likes

congrats, thats a very fun mythic :slight_smile:

1 Like

What your team @Eika?

1 Like

Goblin Banner (Brown/Green) is however better, in case ragnagord dies early, at least Yasmine can use brown. But I always so used that ragnagord has that +1 red banner, so easy to forget its now brown lol

Ragnagord offer fast start. After his first explode lolā€¦I got lucky this timeā€¦

2 Likes

I got a YC today too :smiley: I am looking forward to trying her out.

1 Like

She is fun, a little depressing the few times she mishit and offer the goblins the whole table. Its not the best anti goblin team. :wink:

Eika, that team is really fun :slight_smile: I put Sir Snothelm in instead of Rowanne, for more Entangles (and the occasionally-useful Web) and more board control, but it works well with Rowanne too :slight_smile:

1 Like