A New Mythic Approaches - Yasmine's Chosen

Om frigging g. That is insane, for both of you guys.

1 Like

Wow that’s 2000 gems keys. Ouch

And yours is even worse! Damn

After seeing those two examples, I’m going to wait before trying… :grin:

1 Like

Her trait has to be changed into entangle all enemies, or a random enemy on any gem matches, the way it is now it is strictly worse than Sylvanimoras 3rd trait, much worse even.

8 Likes

I think the random enemy implementation is the issue. Because you can randomly entangle a troop which is already entangled…

Same issue with Jotnar: you can have an huge amount of 4xgems and don’t have 4 troops with a Barrier…

1 Like

Got her!!!

First you bait RNGesus with 1000 GLORY keys, make him think you are unloading everything.
Then switch to GEM keys! Drop a solid 700 to trick him into thinking you are ready to commit. Back to GLORY keys for another 500. Let him know if he’s not going to be kind you won’t feed him the good stuff.
And Then…
Drop 2000 seals on his a$$ and in his delirium of unexpected goodness, RNGesus drops the lovely lady! :sunglasses:

tl;dr
1500 Glory Keys
700 Gem Keys
100 Guild Keys (Got her here)

8 Likes

Just to let everyone know, we haven’t adjusted our mythic drop rates to be lower.

4 Likes

150 VIP Keys, 0 Imps, 0 of her too. Hoping Guild Keys come through.

I wasn’t actually suggesting it.

Or, just give RNGesus a nice wink and a smile while dropping 2,000 glory keys. :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I will try to pray to RNG God before sleep everyday for a month, then lets see. :wink:

2 Likes

I hear sacrifices help as well.

1 Like

1600 Glory Keys + 400 Gem Keys + 40 Vip Chests = Nothing.

I’m not surprised anymore at this point, but could we get some option to spend more than 50 keys at time? Just an arrow on the sides of the 50 Keys button to adjust into 100 Keys (or more) would be great.

They’ve addressed this previously and said that it’s a server stability issue. Bad things happen when you try to do too many calls at once (e.g., some pulls don’t register or you crash and lose everything). Bad things also happen when too many people are doing a lot all at the same time (i.e., servers crash).

1 Like

Bummer, it is really annoying to keep clicking, poking your screen, to open a lot of chests…

1 Like

That doesn’t make sense. Larger batches means less calls to the server. Larger response packets but less protocol overhead. I’d love to see this quote if you can find it.

1 Like

Especially now that the “Dismiss summary window” button is very far away from the “50 chests” and “Skip additional popups” buttons.

It must be a tough choice choosing between using your extremely limited gems on VIP keys or to keep them for crafting. Doesn’t sound like fun. Seems to get less enjoyable with each update.

3 Likes

I am not nearly as pretty as you, kitty… :heart_eyes_cat:

That doesn’t work for me! :cry:

1 Like