A New Mythic Approaches - Stonehammer

Grats to you too! Yep, I’m just glad I finally got him.

It just reminded me when I chased Wulfgarok and Pharos Ra. I spent tons of keys and resources and didn’t get them. And still don’t have them.

266 gem keys, ~1600 glory keys, 250 gem keys (2250 gems), 150 Guild chests Tier 4

Nothing.

Burned out all of my stored keys and gems.

I nearly spit out the water in my mouth all over my computer screen!

Got him after 300 guild keys so I’m more than happy with that.

2 Likes

Well I got him after 1,000 glory chest keys and 5,000+ gems. I have to say, I like this mythic and am happy with the last minute buff!

3 Likes

2 glory keys and 2 gem keys later - nothing.

Im not joking, thats how many keys i had and opened.

7 Likes

that would have been a minor miracle if you got him.

One in my guild spent 10 guild chests, only, to pull him today. You would had beaten him if you pulled him. :relieved:

1 Like

I got him in about 100 gem keys. I’m pleased with that, makes up for last month when I threw the kitchen sink at Ketras and still didn’t get him

3 Likes

I took the hit and punched the 50 VIP chests.
Gave me two! :grin:

6 Likes

Didnt Kyne got it from 70p glory keys? Its grear revenue too :smiley:

Yeah, that was super lucky!

Took me 568 guild keys or something like that. Not too many people got him with guild keys. Most will get him after reset. Loving my second 8 star city. That’s now 300 gold a day I’m getting. That’s enough to hold up 2 wobbly desk legs.

3 Likes

A quick team I slapped together that’s actually pretty well-synergized: Stonehammer, Giant Spider, Dragon Soul, Kraken. Gameplay should be fairly self-evident…Stonehammer fills himself and Dragon Soul, Giant Spider fills Dragon Soul and Kraken, Dragon Soul fills everyone, Kraken fills Stonehammer and Giant Spider, repeat in whichever order is available.

Pros: Amusing once it gets rolling. Generates Souls. Can Devour for cheap laughs. Stonehammer keeps himself alive.

Cons: As with any Mythic-topped team, it’s extremely vulnerable to Frozen. Moderately open to being trolled by bad skyfalls. No Cleanse. No Empowered engine-starter.

2 Likes

I spent 100 glory keys, 100 gems keys, and then opened 50 VIPs and got 2! :wink:

3 Likes

Stonehammer, Krystenax, Dragon Soul, Krystenax works well too.

1 Like

Aunt Hilda, Krystenax, Dragon Soul, Krystenax works just as well… (I can’t use Aunt Doris, as she’s Green/Purple and blocks wrong colours, but octagenarian one-legged Hilda is Brown/Blue and fits just fine)

5 Likes

400 wasted gem keys.

1 Like

I am thoroughly enjoying:

Humility***
Stonehammer***
Jarl***
Courage***

And am running it on Kraken Banner believe it or not… :wink:

2 Likes

Interesting team and happy 1 year celebration! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @eika!!

It is a modification of my original which was

Humility***
Jarl***
Summer Imp***
Courage***

on Dragon Banner, of course.
Though a bad board setup could slow it down, once that gets rolling there is literally no stopping it. :wink:

1 Like