A New Mythic Approaches - Stonehammer

4 Likes

And the next mythic troop to blow a month load of ressources on to not get it… please just scrap guildwars already and directly proceed with the crafting patch, this is just too frustrating.

2 Likes

2 Likes

@Sirrian @Nimhain I just wanted to thank you guys for listening to us and buffing this mythic pre-release :smiley::+1: I have high hopes for it, as you know from my constant “feature request” threads asking for more dwarves and dwarf hero class, hehe :laughing:

3 Likes

As I’ve said previously Khaziel is on our list for Kingdom Rework (Grosh-Nak is higher at the moment though). We’ll probably include other dwarves in that as well (like Keghammer and Dwarven Slayer).

9 Likes

:blush::+1:

…1k seals, 2153 glory keys, 688 gem keys, 35000 glory, and 7200 gems later…

He finally arrived. :triumph:

Apparently the chance to get mythic dwarf is really low.

2 Likes

… You’re going to hate me for this… but it’s RNG unfortunately. 150 odd glory keys, 50 odd gem keys… nothing. 10 VIP keys… got one.

Congrats on getting him though!

8 Likes

Grats to you too! Yep, I’m just glad I finally got him.

It just reminded me when I chased Wulfgarok and Pharos Ra. I spent tons of keys and resources and didn’t get them. And still don’t have them.

266 gem keys, ~1600 glory keys, 250 gem keys (2250 gems), 150 Guild chests Tier 4

Nothing.

Burned out all of my stored keys and gems.

I nearly spit out the water in my mouth all over my computer screen!

Got him after 300 guild keys so I’m more than happy with that.

2 Likes

Well I got him after 1,000 glory chest keys and 5,000+ gems. I have to say, I like this mythic and am happy with the last minute buff!

3 Likes

2 glory keys and 2 gem keys later - nothing.

Im not joking, thats how many keys i had and opened.

7 Likes

that would have been a minor miracle if you got him.

One in my guild spent 10 guild chests, only, to pull him today. You would had beaten him if you pulled him. :relieved:

1 Like

I got him in about 100 gem keys. I’m pleased with that, makes up for last month when I threw the kitchen sink at Ketras and still didn’t get him

3 Likes

I took the hit and punched the 50 VIP chests.
Gave me two! :grin:

6 Likes

Didnt Kyne got it from 70p glory keys? Its grear revenue too :smiley:

Yeah, that was super lucky!