A New Mythic Approaches - Queen Aurora

but they suffer on the tribute collection part so it balances out

@sirrian @Nimhain please can we look at adding ā€˜cleanse all alliesā€™ to QAā€™s spell? Used her a fair bit now and she feels average to poor to useā€¦ any team using her is extra vulnerable to freeze as well so a team cleanse would work well.

While at it: her spell (at that huge cost) should buff herself while sheā€™s at it

8 Likes

Pony indeed looked a lot better in theory.

Yeah QA so far was all hype no bite, kind of how Draco Leet was before his release. Rainbow Link is a great trait but not quite enough to bring along the pony just for that.

1 Like

Maybe drain all mana and strip one troop of all armour and create skulls?

Oh wait ā€¦

Add 50% chance to devour a random enemy and itā€™s balanced

Hasnā€™t been an essential Mythic in quite a while. What is the feedback on Elemaugrim?

Feedback on ele is i didnt get one and i really want one!

1 Like

Impervious and the attack-reduc trait are useful-ish.

Spell is over-costed and under-powered, and a liability making 8 gems. Getting all enemies burning to make it make 12 gems is v hard to achieve and not worth the effortā€¦

1 Like

I love impervious and the atk reduction trait. Spell is kinda junk, feels like it should be costed at like 22 mana cough cough like famine cough

I like Elemaugrim more than Queen A, and I seriously never thought Iā€™d say that. But I think both of their spells need tweaking.

2 Likes

The problem with Elemaugrim is that he is basically two entirely different beasts depending on whether you play with burn or without.
With burn he becomes really great, without burn his spell is overall weaker than those of other Dragons.
Either way his traits provide him with some passive usefulness.

1 Like

Thanks gentlemen, I have read good reports on him but could not see it. I may start skipping some/all of the upcoming mythics on console.

1 Like

I also donā€™t have him but guildmates like him for guild wars

Not so much if your dragon team has Dimetraxia or Sheggra lead.

I agree.

Elemā€™s traits are good. Spell is meh.

I like this dragon and am glad traits are good and spell is meh. Means room for improvementā€¦We might see a rare Buff thread on here for a change.

Haha ā€¦ Buff the Magic Dragon!

Couldnā€™t resist ā€¦

11 Likes

im using elemaugrim on my dragon deck and its nice, but i mostly just use the attack reduction
and his impervious is just great

i didnt get aurora

I built a purple dragon team with him to try and overcome the limitation of only 8 gems when no burning enemies, by having heaps of purple on the board.

Dragon Soul
Shadow Dragon
Venbarak
Elemaugrim

Abyssal Banner

With the two Magic Links there is +4 to every purple match which is awesome. The AOE heavy hitters (all 20+ each for me) pound the enemy, and Shadow Dragon makes more purple and populates the board in preparation of an Elemaugrim cast.

The attack reduction helps in keeping Dragon Soul alive, in conjunction with Possession.

Certainly a fun team, which I have used against meta defences successfully.

3 Likes