A New Mythic Approaches - Queen Aurora

You mean Famine? Oh I went there.

Edit: You know, I’m shocked there isn’t at least a legendary trait that DOUBLES your mana masteries, you know, opposite of jinx…

Excuse me don’t give the devs ideas like that :worried: It won’t end well :grin:

Luckiest I have ever been with a mythic: 250 glory keys for her.

Usually I have to use 2k glory keys, 300 gem keys, and another 4k gems spent. So next week in GW I predict many of my troops dying by DM on first turn it is applied.

1 Like

Got her in my first batch of 50 Glory Keys. I just used up like a year’s worth of RNG luck.

And now the endless Exploring for traitstones begins…

20k gems. 2k glory keys. 7k seals. 80k glory. And not a single Summer Imp. What’s the chance to get him? How many gems and glory more I should open to get one?

3 Likes

The RNG is crazy stuff, I got two in 1400 glory keys today.

1 Like

Haven’t seen the imp yet either, last one I lack.

If I were you, STOP now. Save your resources for the next Mythic to be released in 4 weeks. You’ll have another opportunity for Summer Imp then.

3 Likes

Chances for getting a particular Legendary are super low and keep dropping, unless you use event keys on its kingdom’s week.

And considering Primal has never had, and probably will never have, an event week… yeah. Save your gems.

I decided to go for a 2nd queen. Got it in another 1k glory and 100 gem chests. I HAVE KEYS LEFT OVER STILL! It’s a miracle.

Has anyone found a good team for her yet? So far it feels like she just slows things down.

4 Likes

:thinking: well you’re making me regret spending so much to get her if that’s how she is :flushed:

Don’t have her, but she is a beast that uses both Green and Purple and counts as a link for every color. Could be nice at the rear of the Assassin/Spider/FG combo instead of green seer, as her 10 gems should be enough for a board refresh after you get your FG cast, plus the Talon banner will allow FG to fill in one yellow surge and still allow spider to fill in one green or blue surge. Could also be nice to catch one or more of those colors that aren’t in use and turn them into the color that you want.

Crap, that got me wanting to try her, so I dumped another 50 VIP keys. Thats 350 VIP keys, 1k glory keys, and 200 some odd gem keys with no drop.

2 Likes

I’ll give that one a try. Not sure how I feel about losing the reliability of the Green Seer in that loop for the randomness of a creator, but on the flip side, you get to go full-Oprah on Barrier handouts, so…I guess the impact of a lost turn is mitigated somewhat?

Sadly, she doesn’t barrier herself, but the barrier can certainly help mitigate a death touch event.

FG also barriers, so its kind of redundant. Won’t hit assassin though, and Aurora’s will, while Aurora’s won’t hit herself, but FG’s will. Ten gems should be pretty reliable once the board is “primed” with another converter.

That’s fair. However, if the board is already “primed” then she also brings little to the table that Green Seer does not. I’m not saying it doesn’t work (not able to test right now) but I question whether it works better.

I was very lucky, the first 50 glory keys got me the first new mythic. I tried the 2nd one, so spent another 300 Glory keys and 150 gem keys, then 50 vip keys gave me the 2nd one. :heart_eyes:

I’m finding QA kind if hard to use, I played two games, one with two copies of her, and one with only one. She may be a good mythic for GW (against any team that’s not instagib devour or DM, but those are 2/3 of my fights…) but I’m definitely seeing the slow aspect. I’m not too impressed with her spell yet, it only makes 10 gems, I feel like it should be 1-2 more, OR she should heal and barrier herself along with her allies.

I’d also like to hear if anyone is making one or two copies work in armies.

1 Like

Her spell was originally 12 gems. It was dialed back after people pointed out that 12 gems of a chosen color virtually guaranteed an extra turn.