A New Mythic Approaches - Pharos-Ra

Ask and ye shall receive!

BD has max 29 Armour, 21 Life. So 50 before bonuses. We have what? 26 kingdoms currently? 4 are magic, 8 are attack I think. So 14 kingdoms are life or armour. Assume all are maxed and all are at double skill bonus, meaning another 28 points on top of the 50, bringing us to 78. Throw a couple guild bonuses on to bring us to an even 90 effective health. If we assume 1 BD in each PVP team, and say… 100 PVP matches a week? (pulling a number out of the air here). So 100 BDs a week at 90 EH each, so 9000 EH per week. Say for examples’ sake we have 100,000 souls stashed, Pharos-Ra does 1 extra damage for each soul, meaning he hits for [Magic(8) + 1] + 8 from double kingdoms + 2 from guild, so 19 damage plus souls, so 100,019 damage per cast. So each cast would knock out 11 weeks worth of BDs, or basically 3 months.

11 Likes

8 Likes

Shadow Dragon has a better(?) and similar spell.

One question: if I rembember well, Necromancy should be +25% and not +50%. And you will fix that in the next patch.
So what it’s going to happen for Pharos-Ra’s 3rd trait? +75%?

Pretty sure they decided to keep the 50%.

1 Like

Yeah Nim said they decided to keep it.

1 Like

So will they increase gold traits to +50%?

12 Likes

Thanks… for the actual math: I average say 300 pvp matches a month, say half of them have a bone dragon… and I’ve something like 2.2m spare souls…

Although I only have 400k spare souls, I guess this is why they dont allow us to use them for anything other than troop leveling. Cause there are too many endgame players that could go on a massive spending trip soon as they opened any means of spending them. =(

There should be some kind of translation with very diminishing returns… or some kind of crafting mechanic like Hearthstone has, with very expensive costs in souls to make new cards…

It’s been touched on in ideas and requests here many times… markets, mini-games, etc etc…

1m of souls to craft a mythic sounds very reasonable to me :slight_smile:

i actually like this new mythic a lot!

@Sirrian @Nimhain i need a confirmation: is there a point getting more then 1 pharus ra to get a the necromancy trait stacked up or do you plan on making it unique and not stackable?

I can confirm that the trait is definitely stackable :slight_smile:

It takes possible souls up to 100 with 1 Ra and 160 with 2 Ra’s.

It’s a great troop to get souls with, especially with the right team

yeah but i remmember seeing devs mention something about considering making unique traits to not be stackable, so i want to know would my investment be worth it with my limited resources

Like I said, I can confirm. I’ve got 2 in the same team and they currently can earn me 160 (x personal bonuses) per match.

man, i am asking about devs future plans. the current confirmation is irrelevant, its obvious that all traits of such kind stacks “for now”. for now that is. im not gonna spend my resources on a wild guess that it will not change unless devs confirm so. but thanks for trying to help

They aren’t going to give you a definite answer. Any reply will have a ‘subject to change’ disclaimer. If you want two, go for it and use it now while it definitely works. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, @sirrian definitely stated somewhere that the devs would look into coding it so that legendary traits (some or all of them) didn’t stack - in particular the problem was arising when Kerberos was re-worked and four of them made for a team of infinite whack-a-warg…

I believe that @sirrian said this could be hard to do - not possible with how traits currently work - so whilst the intention was to look into it, I’d not hold your breath for it to be done any time soon…

1 Like

I hope not. That would really diminish the usefulness of some teams, as a poor measure of balance for something not unbalanced to begin with. Using multiples of a Legendary/Mythic card costs resources in the long term and mana coverage and team bonus eligibility in the short term.

I remember hearing Tacet mention it when Wulfgarok came out, but no devs and nothing since. Still hoping it doesn’t come to fruition. Hard no from me.

1 Like