If it was 10 hours later it would be another draakulis xD

6 Likes

And thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was thinking the same. :smiley:

1 Like

dont ever again loot outside of the exclusivity period XD

2 Likes

Is the esclusive period for Jotnar expired? So are we back to all mythics?

yes, for the pc/mobile it expired with todays “daily reset” how i call it

I just got a Jotnar an hour ago. The news had disappeared, it’s Friday, I assumed he was gone from chests.
I’m kind of disappointed, I’m opening my keys in between mythic releases on purpose to get the Apocalypse ones I’m missing…

i feel you…
ive given up on finding war, gonna just stick to the exclusive
been lucky enough to find most of them in the first place :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It never worked that way. The new Mythic, after one week of exclusivity, is joined by previously available, but you can still get him, it’s the same chance as getting any of the others.

3 Likes

spent all gem, glory keys and 2k gems and nothing
#criesincorner

Oh, my bad then. I figured it was like glory reward releases, where the new card becomes unavailable for a few weeks after the initial release week, before finally being available in chests again with the rest of the cards.

Thanks for the info.

Yep, I learned my lesson. I will never get Death, Famine, or Plague but knowing that I have a decent shot at getting the kingdom-specific Mythics helps. I saved up for exclusives on Gard and Jotnar and got both of them. Hopefully now that I’ve got my budget setup, I won’t have to skip months like I did with Pharos-Ra and Wulfgarok.

1 Like

We got Death not long ago in a Legendary task. Many members in Black Dragon needed him, and thought like you, that they never would get him or the other troops from Apocalypse. But it is possible. :wink:

OK, let me re-phrase.

I will never get Death, Famine, or Plague directly from opening chests. :wink:

1 Like

Maybe you will one day. :wink:

I wouldn’t say never. But it does get harder with each passing month.

Not with that attitude.

1 Like

Hey man, I’m done being bitter. I’m just being realistic. If I don’t ever open any chests outside of exclusive weeks, I can say with 100% objective certainty that I will never get Death, Famine, or Plague from chests. :slight_smile:

4 Likes