A New Mythic Approaches - Death

possibly still better to use something other than Death in that team?

Well i actually like the CB death combo (even tho i dont have death) because of CB trait bloodsucking and death’s 3rd trait

Ah, I thought you meant there would be a new moaning consert if people used a potentially new Death team as you showed in defense.

1 Like

There is rarly been reworks on troops who benefit the player more than the CPU. Its more when the CPU plays a troop good they have risen a moaning conserts all over the boards, always the same 4-5 people.

1 Like

That kinda is what i meant… If death gets buffed he will be used more and sometimes ppl will lose to death teams in GW and ppl will cry to have him nerfed therefore a buff is pointless

1 Like

That entirely depends on what magnitude the buff would have. If they decided on turning his damage into true damage and change nothing else, he would still be rather average powerwise, but it would at least open a niche for him.

1 Like

I enjoy using one, or two, but I’ve not traited him because imo it’s not worth the resources required.

Hahahahaha… Here is a perfect example posted mere moments ago

Basically askimg to nerf… Wait for it… GAR’NOK! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Just think how many of these we would see if death gets buffed (and btw for the record i would love to see buffs for many troops including death)

4 Likes

Can you please stop pretending you are BlackRhino? :wink:

1 Like

Lol im a gorilla not a rhino… Its a whole other animal

1 Like

Wait… Is blackrhino a person?

Both mamals having spines!:wink:

2 Likes

No BlackRhino is a religion :wink:

1 Like

Lol ok now im really confused

1 Like

Lol @Eika are you messin wit me? I used a little google-fu and cant find anything about blackrhino religion

2 Likes

Not religion mate, I wrote it wrongly, Its a cult. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I get your point, but there is a big difference between some disgruntled players complaining about reasonably balanced troops for whatever reason, which is something the Devs can just ignore and justified criticism about a troop that is mindboggling overpowered and heavily overused due to it, which is something the Devs would have to react to.

1 Like

This thread has gone somewhere I did not foresee… :wink:

2 Likes

At least it did not turn into a meme-thread. But close enough I would say. I can smell the temptation…

1 Like

Oh believe me i had a few dank ones that i left in the holster lol

1 Like