A new Gauntlet Game Mode

Gauntlet - Game Mode

This game mode is targeting mostly End-gamers, while still providing a challenge and rewards for low-mid gamers as well.

This mode would run week to week, just like all other systems currently running in the game.

This mode will have an endless number of “waves”.
Each “wave” is a pre-selected team with set power/traits/levels etc by the devs ahead of time.
Each “wave” should be exactly the same for each person participating.
Wave 1 for player X will have same opposition team as Wave 1 for player Y.

After completing a “wave” your troops will return back to full health, normal status etc, just like starting a new battle. Once a wave is completed, you will move on to the next wave. You can quit at any time and resume at the same wave you were “with the same team only”.

If you decide to change teams, you will be restarted back at wave 1. This is to ensure you build a balanced team and not match each waves teams vs their weaknesses.

After each week, rewards can be given based upon how many WAVES you have completed.
Showing a leader board to compare your skills to others.

Each week will have different troops in each wave, and possibly different rewards.

Each completed WAVE will offer a minimal reward and possibly 1 trophy for low WAVES and increase up to 3 trophies per battle for harder WAVES. Once your reward/trophy has been given for a Certain WAVE it will not be given again if you start over with another team.

The game should get to an “IMPOSSIBLE” level, where it is unbeatable and you will only win by extreme luck to push those hardcore players.

I will be editing this post trying to merge ideas and/or potential issues with the game mode.

Disclaimer
I forgo any rights of my idea and allow Gems of War to use it royalty free and without recourse of legal action.

4 Likes