A Mythic GW troop!

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

What are the steps to make it happen again?

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

How is this even possible?

16 Likes

bump as I also want to know!

smell like a cheat since they only show 1 week and the most you could win was 100 it’s only enought to legendary not mythic.

same thing happened when guardian were realease someone had them already mythic after a week, wich is impossible with the seals cap

1 Like

Like Ricky said it’s not possible.
Banhammer needs to be summoned. Join hands everyone and repeat with me:
@Nimhain @Sirrian

11 Likes

@efh313 Takes the hands of his guild leader, @DonBoba, and begins to chant.

3 Likes

That is a very good question.

There are some pretty serious issues going on right now, and VERY few answers.

1 Like

If by chance some got double GW rewards then these must be rescinded @Sirrian & @Nimhain.
When Horus was accidentally released the few that got him had him replaced by another Mythic. A month or so ago when the glory event was giving people (75 people iirc) ridiculous amounts of glory, that was rescinded.
What’s fair is fair after all.

2 Likes

Maybe that question is easy to answer.
The week that the Troglodyte was in the GW rewards, because of another bug, some people who were connected in the game at the time of the weekly reset have received the weekly rewards twice.
It seems to me that the devs are aware of the issue? It happened on 5/8.
So if it is someone from our guild, there is a possibility that their Troglodyte is really already mythic thanks to that bug.

3 Likes

If that is the case then they must be rescinded, that’s all that there is to it. It’s in no way fair for the rest of us that didn’t receive double the rewards.

3 Likes

Certainly. But only the devs can do that.

2 Likes

Well if it’s a bug, it’s not his or her fault so i apoligize, i jumped too quick on the conclusion

2 Likes

Agree with DonBoba, summon the Banhammer! @Nimhain @Sirrian What is your take on this issue?

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like

And yet another one…

Either give it in high enough numbers that everyone can mythic it or take away those who didn’t earn it at mythic.

2 Likes

@Macawi Could you PM me the 2 players’ names so we can investigate this further?

2 Likes

I remember that time. That was very unnerveing. But people like Saluki and Alexander were keeping everyone on point

Am I the only one that noticed its race?
It’s a MERFOLK!
Sharky is no longer THE LAST MERMAID!

2 Likes

Huh… That’s definitely changed since 3.0’s release. I remember there was speculation that he would be a mermaid, but he ended up being just a Monster.

Yay. I guess sharkey won’t use this calendar anymore. :grin:

21 Likes

here is the answer for everyone, did you check what rank guild you were fighting in? guild wars literally give enough to mythic if rank 1.

if it was a cheat somehow something would have been done about it