A little rant before I leave the game for a while/There be memes!

Lol @Luther

And as for the substance (or lack thereof) of your drivel

2 Likes

I donā€™t need to bring any substance, the thread is so heavily infested by your memes that its clear to everyone what trolling is :slight_smile:

do u want me to quote every message u posted in this thread?

i will quote just one:

Thatā€™s just the thing though, there isnā€™t a new take on an old mechanic that I enjoy. Itā€™s the same pvp thing except more frustrating. The fresh take I donā€™t like. So itā€™s not even necessarily boredom, itā€™s the feature I donā€™t like and as such there hasnā€™t been a feature thatā€™s new that I LIKE since forever.

I donā€™t know why people canā€™t understand the downsides of guild wars and fan boy over it. Yes I know youā€™re playIng devils advocate, Iā€™m just saying. I donā€™t understand why people think this addition was a good choice. Just my opinion. Anyways Iā€™m not resPonding further.

Thanks for the valuable discussion.

6 Likes

Not that you need to justify your reasons for quitting to me or anyone else but what you said above (that I quoted) makes more sense to me than what you said before and I totally get it. Iā€™m not 100% sold on GW myself.

Happy hunting, @Mekkalyn and I hope you find a new game you enjoy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Totally agree. The second argument makes sense. I suspected thatā€™s what was meant, which is why I said ā€œyour reasons are your ownā€. But thereā€™s a big difference (worth calling out) between ā€œthis game has done nothing new for over a year so Iā€™m leavingā€ and ā€œthis game has done stuff that I donā€™t like for the past year so Iā€™m leavingā€.

Also, I shanā€™t apologize for the way I say things. Ainā€™t got time for all the PC nonsense these days.

I did not say that there hasnā€™t been anything new. Donā€™t put words into my mouth please.

This is what I said:

Emphasis on two points. One: ā€œgotten bored of the same thing for over a year of playingā€. You can hardly argue anything is different. Itā€™s a gem matching game. You spam pvp or explore over and over using mostly the same teams (the variety is what keeps the game entertaining but it is STILL the same thing repeatedly). A year ago I was spamming pvp and today Iā€™m doing the same thing but mix in an occasional explore farm. Itā€™s not a fault, itā€™s just how things go when you play the same game over a period of time and it is a reason to quit.

second point: there hasnā€™t been an update I cared about since Queen Mab era

Exactly the same thing I just said. In my previous post. There hasnā€™t been an update Iā€™ve been excited about for a long time or a new feature I care about.

Reworded differently but I made the exact same argument in both posts. Just thought Iā€™d mention that.

I hope you all have a good day!
This game has been fun or else I wouldnā€™t have played as long as I have.

Enjoy!

4 Likes

@Luther if you have the time to quote all my posts go for it i personally feel that might be fun to reread all my comic geniusā€¦

And now for something completely randomā€¦

6 Likes

Lol @Gouki @ogunther im glad im not the only one that doesnā€™t sleepšŸ˜Ž

2 Likes

yeah comic genius.

Did ever come to your mind itā€™s more fun laughing with others, than laughing OF others?

just saying, your presence would become tolerable if you would put to use your ā€œcomic geniusā€ to lighten up the forum instead of poison it.

I havenā€™t read them allā€¦ but I love how you said this, and were quickly followed by like 80+ postsā€¦

7 Likes

Am i poisonous to this forum? Anyone who thinks so please lmk and ill fix it

3 Likes

Poisonous, no. Overly enthusiastic and occasionally annoying, for sure! :wink: Join the clubā€¦

4 Likes

Only occasionally? Damn

4 Likes

Fix it by leaving and calling us poisonous? :stuck_out_tongue:
Wouldnā€™t the correct term be venomous? In the sense that posts are meant to harm others and envenom them. Poisonous posts are dangerous only if you lick/eat themā€¦ :thinking:

Step up your game son! :wink:

5 Likes

1 Like

@Ivar you are correctā€¦

Okā€¦ Here goesā€¦

IM NEVER GONNA PWAY GEMS OV WAR AGAIN CUZZA ALL U POISONOUS PEEPOW! IM GONNA GO PWAY FARMVILL! MEANIES!

3 Likes

Well @Mekkalyn Iā€™m sorry to see you go, but I hope you find what youā€™re looking for elsewhere.
And rememberā€¦ GoW and all of us crazy folk will still be here when you are finished decimating those other games and realize thereā€™s nothing better than building teams and matching gems!! :wink:
Farewellā€¦ ā€¦ ā€¦ ā€¦ ā€¦ ā€¦ ā€¦ ā€¦ for now! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll have to take a bite to find outā€¦ :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

What i miss? Phewā€¦ Its scary out there

4 Likes

Btw, am i to take this to mean that you want me to be MORE annoying?

(Be careful what you wish for)

1 Like