A little rant before I leave the game for a while/There be memes!

@Gouki i appreciate your sarcasm but my only request would be to try keep the language family friendly

2 Likes

@Gouki im out of likes so here ya go instead

2 Likes

Ahhhhh… I think I see the underlying problem. You should seek out a therapist that lets you keep you pants on during the session. :wink:

10 Likes

Um, he’s not a therapist…

2 Likes

@Strat are you trying to kill me?!? I read your post mid-vape and choked almost to death lmao

2 Likes

Wonder how much he charges per session? :thinking:

1 Like

$20-$50 depending on “services rendered”.

2 Likes

But…but…but he showed me his Harwart University Certificate!

2 Likes

Need i point out: therapist=the rapist… Jus’ sayin’

4 Likes

… so considering…
what I like…
if I…
and he…
then …

Hey @htismaqe can I borrow $1,467?! :smiling_imp:

ROFL

6 Likes

2 Likes

@Saltypatra Later please lock this thread? I think everyone has said their piece

3 Likes

There is no need to lock this thread… There was a disagreement that is over now… Now we r having fun😎

2 Likes

+1 to this.

Surely there are other more appropriate places.

1 Like

Ok then lock it up…:neutral_face:

1 Like

Ok i can take a hint… I see my sense of humor has gone unappreciated by some and it has been made clear to me that this is neither the time nor place for memes and funny stuff in general at least from me.

I can admit when i am wrong so from this point forward that toxic behavior will no longer be seen from me. Rest assured i will be an upstanding (if absent) member of this forum.

My apologies for any hurt feelings i may have caused and happy gemming.

1 Like

I really hope this is some grade A sarcasm (the kind that is so deep that it’s hard to spot) and if it is, ignore anything that follows.
In case it is not, i just want to say, you never actually insulted anyone, you made light of some people’s tendency to take things on an Internet game forum too seriously which is fine in my book.
Many people may not be a fan of your memes, but i think you tend to mostly meme-out on threads where it is appropriate to do so.

Never apologize to the professionally offended!

Also i’d like to take this opportunity to apologize to anyone i may have offended.

4 Likes

4 Likes

If peeing your pants is cool consider me Myles Davis

2 Likes