A Knight to Remember

+1 from me too!

Shame the new guy still landed with Armoured trait.

I really like the new General (last place Leader equivalent) trait.

He has that, so will be last, and can summon up to three in front of him… so hell yeah he really needs a reduction in skull attack damage… lolz…

Devs please change it to Reinforced, or Alert, or probably anything, before I damage something with my lolzing… :smile:

5 Likes

he needs indigestible to be successfully last xP
but wouldnt fit with the lore

4 Likes

I dunno… you ever tried to eat a suit of armour? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

then a lot of humanoids wouldnt be edible :sweat_smile: i think too many :stuck_out_tongue:
but i certainly would appreciate a decent trait haha

edit: maybe if his graphic was edited so that he has few spikes in that armor… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Where did the name Gwayne come from anyway?

Gawain would be a suitable Arthurian name for a knight.

Gwayne smacks of Wayne or Dwayne, neither of which evoke inspiring feats of knightly valour for me. To avoid upsetting any Waynes or Dwaynes in our community, I shall not say what they evoke for me…

Maybe he is related to Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. Now that I think about it, that would be a perfect explanation to make him Indigestible :joy:

5 Likes

I like the new troop.
Information: number of summoned troops is random. If you have 3 empty spots it may still summon only 1 troop.

3 Likes

It makes sense to me. I would expect a general to be fully armoured, up to the point where they would be too encumbered to actually fight themselves. And it works in the game too, I just fought him in explore mode. Killed all troops before him, then thanks to his last trait, he survived a skull match and lived long enough to use his spell :slight_smile:

@Doghouse nice avatar! is this one of those

?

I’m assuming it referring to Gawain based on the flavour text. Possibly driving from the spelling in the TV series Merlin where they spell it Gwaine.

3 Likes

Good question :slight_smile:

(I don’t have an answer)

Is it just me or does sir gwayne look like…

3 Likes

Well Sir Gwayne does have a very particular set of skills, so collusion confirmed!

2 Likes

I just call him Sir Dwayne. Makes him sound more trailer park.

2 Likes

Did someone say trailer park?

5 Likes

Clearly Sir Gwayne in his younger years.

2 Likes

Its all about the mullet today it would seem… Hrmmm… Makes one think

It’s just you.

Team name I’ve had this week lol.

4 Likes