A great team against Justice league Mab

Hello Everyone if your reading this post then you’ve lost your share of matches against justice league Mab combo. Well this build works for me about 90% of the time. Well here goes Top Gorgotha or and good exsploder second Amira the bread winner followed by hellcat awesome troop for red boost and finally Giant spider The objective is to hit justice first with Amira this deals the team it’s first mortal blow. Second you will want to target Mab once she’s gone the rest should follow suite. Also a important note: all troops should have all traits definitely Gorgotha and Giant spider and Amira. The only Time I have a issue is if Valkyrie get a lucky AI drop extra turn charge then it’s loop death. Hope you enjoy getting some sweet revenge. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I believe only the Gorgotha needs to be fully traited.
… Giant Spider really only needs the trait for mana. Big / Poison are not mandatory.
Amira doesn’t need any trait, either.

1 Like

Yes but it help big time to have all of Amira’s atleast her first 2

1 Like

Not really mean to pry in or anything … But how does Stealthy help Amira against Justice team?
Korvash hits static targets, Valkyrie does hit no one, Justice no one, Queen Mab all of them.
There’s no effect.

Only the mana Shield is useful. I even forgot she has it. Yup, that one is definitely worth the money.

1 Like

It help because not all Mab teams use Korvash I’ve seen lots of different troops with the deadly trio

I might build the team around Ragnagord and Amira. With the fast trait and the Red Brown (Orc) banner, Ragnagord will fill on 1 surged match. You should be able to kill Justice this way in 2-3 turns. If you want Giant Spider or Hellcat to make the Purple or Red, Forest Guardian would work better because again, Fast to your Gem Colorers. Speed is the whole point to beating the team.

1 Like

I use maw apothecary and double Khorvash. Bracket 1 player here. Works as well as anything else I can think of and once you have eaten justice is easy. Filling apothecary isn’t hard, such a low mana cost.

Fortunately, I rarely have to play against the justice league. Is Justice really your primary devour target rather than Mab? Why’s that?

What??? Seriously?
Remove the problem. Game over.
Freeze is nothing, just keep cleansing.
You’ve not played against console justice obviously.

No, I am mobile-only. I get that Justice is the engine for all this, but I thought that Mab (third trait plus extra turn with 13+ blues) was the primary source of pain. Guess not!

1 Like

@Santandrix
A lot of folks would have given up on ps4 eh mate?
Justice IS the only problem, or the way she creates gems is anyway.

1 Like

If justice gets mana full game over on console only way to win is drop her first before Valkyrie fills her

Not on console but perhaps an empowered stargazer would help? Cast just before valk is full and valk ain’t gonna do nothing…

Gorgotha / GiantSpider / Amira / Wulfgarok works wonders on both PS4 and mobile. Fully trained Wulf gives Amira a magic boost needed to one shot things with end game stats, plus Wulf’s spell makes a nice double finisher.

2 Likes

Valkyrie is who I watch out for, she’ll get them all lined up for destruction, once 13 gems are on board mab and justice take over.

It is also that justice doesn’t over write gems but adds to them, as discussed many times it’s a little bit of all fhree that make it so destructive.

1 Like

Looks like a good time to bring this back up, many more ideas in here.

It needs a better title though, and ideas?

1 Like

Khorvash/Spirit Fox/Amira/Manticore works fine on XB1…

2 Likes