Necrezza

Hoping that will help some out in getting their stones :wink:

2 Likes

My PVP defence team this week is:

Settite Warrior
Settite Warrior
Anubite Warrior
Settite Warrior

Edit: I may change it for undead but Iā€™m enjoying the double troop bonuses.

2 Likes

I was thinking about to create a full monster def team (or at least 3 monsters) with Maw as 1st for the event. But it is kinda difficult because I need a yellow helper troopā€¦ and alchemist would be shadowedā€¦ help? :frowning:

Dynamic text in troop cards coming eventually ?

I can imagine all the fun features that would allow.

Iā€™m very confused by this. This weekā€™s event is to kill the Undead, not Monsters. And Alchemist isnā€™t a monster, so it wouldnā€™t have a place on your team anyway.

For what itā€™s worth, though, Iā€™ve used this team for defense in the past:

Double Red banner
Behemoth
Mist Stalker
Marsh Raptor
Night Terror

I like that any troops that do targeted damage will target the weakest enemy troop. Saves me from worrying about the AI making boneheaded moves.

2 Likes

I think DarkBeam may have been talking about a yellow troop Guild War Defense team. Itā€™s a little confusing that the Event Defense team (for Undead) and the Daily War Defense teams are separate, but still called ā€œDefense teamā€.

On another note, PHAROS-RA is showing up in the Event Chest! But did anyone manage to pull hm for 200 keys? :((

1500 Event Chest, NO PHAROS-RA !

Same here. :frowning:

Wow none in 1500 event keys is rough

1 Like

It wasnā€™t quite 1500 for me. About 1200 total. And it leaves me with no event keys and nearly zero gems as well.

Crafting canā€™t come soon enough. Not only did I save up dearly for Pharos-Ra and didnā€™t get him, Iā€™m now probably screwed out of Elmaugrim as well.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Good luck with GW any ways

This is very true. We need to introduce troops that deal more dmg to poisoned troops, OR and I know this will not be popular, but Insta-kill a Poison Troop.

ORā€¦ What if a Poisoned Troop has its % of recovery lowered or negated from other status effects?

So a Deathmarked troop has an increasing 10% to recover every turn, a Poisoned DMed troop would only increase 5% every turn?

Thought?

Have been thinking the same thing myself for a few weeks just never put it to words.

Would be great to see a scrollable list within the kingdom lore section with all troops from that kingdom as well as each troops backstory/flavor text. Just like you, it seems such a waste to create all of this world building and have it go to waste on 99.5% of all people who donā€™t read it in the forums here. Why not get it into the game somehow?

Or maybe itā€™s as simple as adding another tab on the crafting screen thatā€™s just called ā€œbackstoryā€ or something and gives the backstory? You could even make it something to ā€œstriveā€ for if you really wanted, and perhaps that tab only unlocks with the backstory once a troop reaches mythic status (donā€™t think this is necessary, but could be neat for those completionist personalities out there and just another small incentive to get all troops to mythic status).

I dropped 600 event keys chasing Pharosā€¦ :cry:
I managed to convince myself that RNGesus was not on my side today and I still have 150 to begin my Elmaugrim hoard.

But yeahā€¦ it sucks to take the shot in the dark and missā€¦

The thing is, Iā€™m missing 5 troops and Pharos is one of them. Any bit of hope gained over the last few weeks is now gone. Thatā€™s what is frustrating about it.

Hopefully crafting will fix this once and for all but then weā€™re back to hoping again.

Assassin class weapon instant kills poisoned enemies if I recall correctly, although with 20% chance(?).

Yes, and with 10% chance for non-poisoned.
I donā€™t know about others, but Iā€™m not opposed to insta-kill mechanics as such - if theyā€™re 100% and balanced they have to be difficult to use and/or fairly easy to counter - good example is Wulfgarok: he devours (100%), but you have to prepare one opponent troop do devour another. What I donā€™t like (hate really) is randomness of such mechanics. And if itā€™s only 5% chance itā€™s all the more infuriating when it procs against you.

3 Likes

This.

Maw is cool. Kraken and Kerberos are even kind of cool at 50%.

Death Mark on the other hand is just flat out annoying.

3 Likes

If I could obliterate Wraith from the game I would do so in a heartbeat.

2 Likes