99% sure Nyx is not in chests on Xbox and PS4

Has there been a change in policy on this? I can’t remember a time that a release in chests hasn’t been something other than 4 weeks after release for glory (aside from ‘special cases’ like Mongo or Desdaemona). Just want to make sure that I’m getting things right in the update thread…

3 Likes

Totem Guardian and Nyx are in glory chests. Just pulled a couple.

2 Likes

That means Nyx has just been added today in chests!
I opened 1000s of glory, gems and guild chests and still only have my one and only copy of Nyx (at mythic) that I bought with glory. And others in my guild are in same case.
This is totally impossible to not find some copies for a blue rarity troop over the last 2 months. (Nyx should have been in chests since 12th June!).
Strange that Saltypatra came in this thread for answering about Totem guardian but not about the reason why this thread was created…but Im happy the devs corrected the Nyx mistake today and its now available like it should have been since 2 and a half months.

1 Like

@anon43026234
She put it in another thread. Yes it was just added, Here you go:

ok thanks for this info! :+1: But I still think its here that she should have written that as I created a thread just for this problem. But my logic is not everybodys logic! :laughing: As long as the damned troop is now in chests like it should, all is good!

3 Likes