#49 Dominant Recruiting - 500k/1500s/500t (40k/Legendary) [30/30]

Invite sent. Welcome aboard.

New spots will be opening up Sunday based on participation.

Iā€™m a new player
Iā€™m level 48 (5 days) and max out my weelky seals now (1500/1500)
Can i join your guild?

Player Recommendation

I pointed him to this forum thread so he could join our guild. Iā€™ve been chatting with him and he is in a guild that doesnā€™t contribute so I think he would be a good member.

@NeMEsis916 if you will accept him, will you reply to his post so he can leave his current guild please?

@BenzChankrit you need to post your Invite Code so he can invite you if you are accepted.

Thank you!

I leave the old guild now. waiting for the invitation. (invite code: ZNEB )

I sent an invite but @NeMEsis916 is the boss so he can kick you if I wasnā€™t supposed to send an invite.

Thank you.

Itā€™s all good. Just PvP to Tier 1 each week and get your seals.

1 Like

Hi im Miro. Im lvl450 all Kingdomā€™s on lvl10 most 5 stars. I play every day i can achieve your minimum easily i think :). First time try to join guild. My invite code Willie 25. If i forget something correct me.(explain)

You would need to leave your current guild first

But i donā€™t know how. I try to do it by pressing leave the guild but i get information you cannot leve till is somebody inside but is nobody there. I have many issues with this guild cant invite nobody cant collect task bonus but they take many from me and send email in game that i already get the bonus in another guild wtf?! Can you help me with this? I will be very grateful:) (sory for my English :wink: )

Mmmmā€¦ @Sirrian ā€¦ Help!!

I think you should post in support and see if they can help you out. I have no idea.

Havenā€™t heard back from you, but we are full at the moment. If you still want in and have figured out your situation we usually will know if an opening will be available on the weekends.

Not currently recruiting, however I believe a couple spots may open up on Sunday.

We are recruiting again!!

Need 1 more

Iā€™m interested in joining if youā€™re still recruiting. Level 104, invite code is Nicole 66

@rgetz0 We wont have another spot open until Sunday. If you are still interested I am sure I will have a spot for you.

Sounds good, Iā€™ll follow up on Sunday morning. Thanks.