FULL! (30/30) Geminy Crickets (100 rank) is recruiting. We have Discord!

@MammaT I can send you an invite but you’ll need to leave your current guild first. Let me know when I can send.

@brightcookie Hey Jess, this is Norf – did I get booted from the guild today, or is this a bug or something?

Sent you a private message @norf_umbria.

We have spots open!

@brightcookie Still have space? My friend and I would like to join. We can contribute 200k weekly, 1500 seals, 150+ trophies. Levels 101 and 61. Very active players (we’re addicted)

Invite code: hoangtruong33 and Redemption4Yu

@hoangtruong33 Yep! I sent you both invites. Thanks for joining us!

3 spots open!

Hello, we are 2 players in search of active guild, ours has stopped working.
Avadon
Level 223, all kingdoms 10
+300k, 1500 s, +200t

Mordik
Level 143, 22 kingdoms 10
100k, 1500s, +150t

but we don’t have discord.
If you are interested, we leave the other guild to be inviting.
Sorry for my English.:smile_cat:

@Avadon Not having Discord is no problem. It’s there as an alternative to guild chat because of so many issues with chat in game. We do ask that you try to check in on guild chat though to see if there’s something you need to know. I’d be happy to invite you both. Please let me know when you guys are out of your guilds and invite codes. :slight_smile:

The guild chat if I usually look at it every day for information. We’re out of the guild now.
AVADON
MORDIK

invites sent for you both.

1 spot open!!

Still one spot open here. I joined this guild a few weeks ago and have found everyone to be really friendly and welcoming. They’ve helped me theorycraft and put some teams together, and keep in contact both on discord and on the GOW chat day-by-day. It’s a mini community within the game, and I’d definitely recommend anyone who can meet the requirements and is looking for a welcoming guild to send a message :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hooty you’re awesome! Still have 1 spot open guys. :smile:

1 Spot open!

Spot still open, this is really an awesome guild. I’m with them almost since i began playing the game. People are active and friendly, we consistently get 3 or 4 task done by week. And we just decided to organise week where gold requirement are lifted in exchange for a 40k seal push every now and then.

1 Like

1 spot open. This guild is great! Friendly but organized, lots of good info shared on chat (in-game & Discord). We complete 3-4 tasks per week, and rotate to keep max timers active. Guild event to hit 40K seals once in a while is a smart way to scratch that itch without needing a max Seal requirement.
I built my kingdoms in this guild, now I donate 700K-1mil/week, not always the top donor.
If you’re a player who wants to be in a friendly guild that’s moving up and checks all the boxes for guild bonuses, but don’t want to commit to crazy requirements - this is the place for you!

1 Like

We are full again. Thanks guys for bumping as needed!