FULL! (30/30) Geminy Crickets (100 rank) is recruiting. We have Discord!

I’m so sorry. I was not able to get on earlier but if you are still looking for a guild I can send you an invite. Just let me know.

1 spot open!

hi cookie, im interested. I am very active player, always have the 1500 seals
inv code: DYWEL, lv 196

Invite sent. Thanks for joining us!

1 spot open!

Hello.

Level 342 looking for a guild. I can easily make the weekly contribution.

A little caveat: I do most of my playing one or two days during the week. The other days I can be really busy. So it may show 5+ days of inactivity, despite the fact that I log in every day for the daily rewards.

I log in every week to climb the ladder, and since the contributions are weekly, it should not make any difference…

If that is okay with you, my invite code is SIDESHOWNIC

Sent you a private message.

We have 2 spots open!

Well helloooo there, u still have 2 slots open o:?

@Dollfie Hello, yes I do! Interested?

@brightcookie yes! me and my friend, gonna pm you for some questions :slight_smile:

I’ve been in a top 10 guild on the PS4 for about a year now, just started playing on the mobile as well. Only level 26 at the moment but I’ll level up quickly and know I can meet the 100k/100 requirements. LMK if I can join up

I’m sorry McDiddy, I just filled the 2 spots with Dollfie and their friend. If something opens up again you are welcome to join if you can meet the requirements.

Thanks for getting back to me quickly!

1 Like

I’ve been playing the game a lot and would like to get into an active league like this.
In my current league (which is a little stale) I only deposited 115k gold today and I have completed my 1500 seals of the week in two days.
For me the requirements requested here are what I look for in a league and so I would love to be able to pariticipar with you.

@Efrain Thanks for your interest! We are currently full but if we get an opening and you’re still interested you are welcome to join us. :slight_smile:

I sent you a private message @Efrain.

Sent you a private message @McDiddy.

We have 2 spots available!

level 600+ active daily