FULL! (30/30) Geminy Crickets (100 rank) is recruiting. We have Discord!

I’m in, thank you. Guild chat Is down for me just now so I’ll introduce myself inside the game when it’s back!

Yep I saw that. Thanks for joining us. …Welcome!

1 spot open!

Hi, I’d love to be a part of your guild. BADACLAVA 1 is the invite code.

I’m Level 90 but I was Level 200 and my game got deleted, so no problem meeting the requirements. Don’t have all kingdoms on 10 yet but working on it.

Looking for a solid guild and this sounds like it. Hope I can join.

Invite sent to Badaclava_1 . As long as you can meet the requirements it’s ok that you are under lvl 100. Thanks for joining us!

We have 1 spot available!

Is this spot still available? I’m lvl150+, can spend 1-200K/week while I finish building kingdoms, 300K+ when I’m done. My guild is dying, but I don’t want to split without another one lined up.

Yep we still have a spot open. Just let me know your invite code when I can invite you. :slight_smile:

Gabrielspapa

Invite sent. Thanks for joining!

2 Spots open!

Hi im Miro. Im lvl450 all Kingdom’s on lvl10 most 5 stars. I play every day i can achieve your minimum easily i think :). First time try to join guild. My invite code Willie 25. If i forget something correct me.(explain)

1 Like

says you are in another guild miro.

I want to leave this guild, but i don’t know how. I try to do it by pressing leave the guild but i get information you cannot leve till is somebody inside but is nobody there. I have many issues with this guild cant invite nobody cant collect task bonus but they take many from me and send email in game that i already get the bonus in another guild wtf?! Can you help me with this? I will be very grateful:) (sory for my English :wink: )

I’m sorry, I’m not entirely sure why it won’t let you leave. You should contact support and let them know the issue so they can look into it.

Still have 2 spots to fill!

If you’re still looking for members I’m definitely interested! Level 105, average 1000 seals, 200k contributions, 100+ trophies per week

Sure thing. Says you’re in another guild. Let me know when I can invite you.

Still have 2 more slots to fill!

Rank 672, looking for new guild. Invite code is hawkmon.