[29/30] 💎 Gem Assassins 🗡 #4 recruiting great players 😀 completing all tasks [xbox]

We are complete again. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in future spots.

1 Like

Just moved into 4th position. We have one open spot and look for a great new teammate! We average 800k+ gold and 400+ trophies per player. If interested, please contact me on xbox. Thx, Mond

2 Likes

Can i not join from mobile? I can easily do 1500 seals a week. I am low level, but a hard core player.

Hi @Weedface, are you playing exclusively on the mobile? If so, the mobile & PC versions do not currently cross over to the XB1 unfortunately.

2 Likes

We are completing all tasks including many legendary tasks and get 40k seals each week. We average 800k+ gold per player. Thus, plenty of bonuses and rewards.
We are looking for top players doing 500k+ gold, 1500 seals and a good number of trophies per week.

If your guild is still as active as the above stats, I would like to join if you have a space…

3 Likes

Hi Thumbtaxx, yes we are that active and would be happy if you join based on the numbers you posted elsewhere. Please contact me on xbox (gamertag: Mondinsel196744) with your invite code as soon as you are ready. Thanks, moon

1 Like

We are completing all tasks including many legendary tasks and get 40k seals each week. We average 800k+ gold per player. Thus, plenty of bonuses and rewards.
We are looking for top players doing 500k+ gold, 1500 seals and a good number of trophies per week.
Please contact gamertag Mrs Affects

2 Likes

Are you still looking for a player? I can donate 500k weekly, max Seals and more than 100throphies

2 Likes

hello lvl 510 here, I can meet requirements but I may be underleveled. I just sent a msg

1 Like

Interested in your guild

Y2KARNAGE_BVSV

I am currently level 696 and can meet all requirements.

1 Like

We mostly finish second or third in GW. If guild wars is for you then join us.:grinning:

level 83 play daily,

JDONINATOR_VC9U

1 Like

Who needs it, I got it

hey , i need a dedicated guild to get all rge guild tasks in 1 week and learn how ti earn that much gold and master the game…
im level 363,usually get 1509 seals 1st day,just dunno how to get the gold…was tier 8-10 and 1 goldstar til 1st star beyond gold a mistake?

code is FELDGESCHREI FEHB

1 Like

Bump… who needs it

I really would love to join your team, just a short period of term, i only need the guild tasks achievement.

Gamertag: Tigihasii

The price is one million gold.

One spot available

At the moment i just got about 600k gold…

1 Like

What is your level?