3.0 Patch Notes

Just make sure your guild master or one of your sentinels opt in.

No you have misunderstood.

Everyone can do it, only if their guild registers. Only the top 2 ranks can register though. When it is done, everyone can join in

I KISS YOU MWAH!

7 Likes

ahm ok, thanks

Could they just make the main guild wars button you click ons writing change from red to green when your registered?

Can we get confirmation at to whether he is intended to have Defender or Huge? Right now, he still has Defender. Here’s hoping Huge was intended.

He has Huge for me

2 Likes

Thanks, looks like I just needed to update again.

1 Like

Does the defender get any kind of reward/bonus for using the color of the day? Or would they be best served by putting up the strongest defence against that color?

I had to manually update from Google Play to get full update and restart the game. Not sure if that will help you.

Looking here looking there, no Necrezza anywhere.
Other members of my guild got it.

For me too, but only after a reset.
On a different note: is Thick Head on Troglodyte really intended? Its other traits trigger at the start of battle, so can’t be deactivated anyway, so it only protects against very situational things like double damage vs. stunned troops (clobber?). I feel it’s a very poor placement of already situational trait…

1 Like

It looks like all troops of the correct color get a bonus, so the ideal would be an Event + Color set up to create some really beefy troops. Though it’s probably more effective to mix and match so the team is decent. I’m very curious to see if all the bonuses offset cheese defense teams. I sort of assume we’ll see an uptick in Devour teams for the RNG upsets.

I don’t think troops will get any bonus from their colour. As I understand the player will get bonus points from GW battles because of troops colours. But for me it’s also not clear if only on offence or defence is also important here.

The way I read it, it was for offense only.

Oh, maybe I misread it then. I guess you only get bonus stats from Sentinels.

But it did seem clear to me that you only get points on offense. Defensive success simply denies the attacker points.

2 Likes

That’s the way I understood it.

@Saltypatra

Can we get a confirmation on the color bonuses? Trying to get teams ready and wondering if it only applies to invaders or if defense teams get color bonus too.

Oh yeah Gloom actually has Huge + Impervious in-game now. Cool.

2 Likes

Yeah he’s quite fun. He’s now one of my favorites.

Only thing that seems off is that Gloomy steals attack and reflects attack. Kinda works at cross-purposes. I feel that way about Carnex too – spell explodes skulls making it harder to use Spiked Armor. Neither are internally consistent.

5 Likes