3.0 Patch Notes

Bone Dragon is still very strong with “just” 15 skulls.
Bone Dragon + Courage is still stupid broken, but not quite the instant game over on cast it was.

2 Likes

@Sirrian Question about brackets and rewards: I understand that the initial brackets are not solely based on trophies (we are currently #12) however if my guild is not in the top bracket, will we still be eligible to get the top prize based on results… at least for the first week of GW. We are the #3 trophy earners over the past 3 months so I expect that we will be in one of the top 2 brackets.

1 Like

See, this is what comes to mind when I see “Bonestorm:”

9 Likes

I’ve added a news post to the Gems of War Database (Gems of War Database) that contains links to the new Guild Wars troops as well as links to each of the updated troops.

7 Likes

You rock Lyya.

SUGGESTION:

When your Ranked 3 (or lower) in your guild and you access the Register Tab from Guild Wars menu:

1. If your guild is registered for next week’s GW, show a message like “Your guild is already registered for next week’s guild war.”
  2. If it’s not, then it’s ok to show the message that’s being shown for both cases: “Only guild leaders and rank 2 officer can register.”

I say this because there was someone in my guild already asking me if the can’t participate because they’re not rank 2. We’re registered already, but they don’t have a way of knowing (except from me, ofc) that the guild is indeed registered.

3 Likes

This is something they’re looking into I believe.

4 Likes

Ozball to the rescue!!! (You sniped me good!)

1 Like

Looking good so far. A few more Impervious troops… shame their spells didn’t get a rework much…

Necrezza’s spell seems to freeze the game. Cast Necrezza, cast Behemoth a turn or two later, gems destroyed as per Behemoth’s spell, no new gems drop from the top, still my turn, nothing I can do.

Guild Wars? Next week? It’s already on!

1 Like

I’m really enjoying the Gloom Leaf rework.

2 Likes

About War:
Reduce mana cost - Finally :slight_smile:;
Extra turn - Ok, but most often(at least i’m playing), enemies die from burning, skulls, abilities another cards :smile:;
Change Pyromania on trash trait - NOOOOOOOO :disappointed:

1 Like

Famine needs to be a 24 mana troop imo. I’m not bothered about the guardians, I wasn’t bothered with korvash, yes bd was a pita but for me that bastard needs his mana cost upping, he’s eeeevilllll!
Otherwise, great reworks imo.

5 Likes

More like a 54 mana troop.

I appreciate that Roc change! Now it works like I always thought it should. It still may not every make an end game team, but I can amuse myself with it now.

Also looking forward to Carnex and a few others.

2 Likes

Even with the rework, Plague is still worthless next to Famine. Mana draining 100% of all mana is dumb.

I’ve not got either of these, only war out of the horsemen

im still not sure, the color bonus is for certain color troops at the start of the battle or at the end of the battle?

so… if you are not in the two highest rank of your guild, you have been waiting months and months for nothing? :sleeping:
Do I have understood well?