3.0 Known Issues

Lots of updates!

With 3.01 on Android, the issue wherein editing teams from the “Ranked” PVP tab automatically and erroneously changes your “Defenders” is still present, despite patch notes stating otherwise.

After 3.01 I don’t seem to get 2 stones for a win in PvP with Prince Azquila. Can anybody confirm? I’m on PC via steam.

The dev team is currently working to get a fix out for this. Many if not all PC/Mobile/iOS players has this problem.

1 Like

After 3.01 on Android, team changes made inside the Troops tab are still not sticking. [EDIT 1 hour later: Seems to be fixed now.]

Not sure if this is known or not but my Prince Azquila is not showing his spell picture when he is full mana. You can see the little symbols indicating he is full if you look close enough. It’s really messing me up in PvP.

1 Like

Not sure if this is known…

A member left us today, so we only have one Champion spot in the GW menu. Think it should be two spots, no matter? However we got a new member in and Champion still has only one spot.

2 Likes

Was the level of your new player much less than the level of your departed member?

We also have 5 Heralds. AFAIR 4 was supposed to be the limit.

Yeah, he is. I just checked and our newest member is not even in the Guild Wars Results list…only 29 players there. Should be 30. Hope it will be looked at soon, as our newest member is currently not in any Guild War or is able to pump up his Sentinels.

@GemsCollector yeah. Lets call for @Nimhain

1 Like

I don’t have read everything, so sorry if it has already been asked.
Could the troops of the new kingdom be available in arena, please?

2 Likes

You can’t participate in guild wars if you join after a war has started

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s 5 heralds in our guild (30 members, all in the war).

OK - the question stands: did the devs change the design (of “1 Paragon, up to 2 Champions, up to 4 Heralds, up to 8 Vanguards, the rest Soldiers”) or is it a bug? @Nimhain, @Sirrian, @Saltypatra?

2 Likes

What?

How can we recruit a new member if he cannot participate during the whole week? I thought it was only one day unability…
And will someone kicked during the week receive the rewards? Or rewards are given after the reset?
I don’t see how we can manage recruitment and at the same time be nice with leaving members…

4 Likes

So everyone I’m fighting in Guild Wars has been a ghost. It’s kinda creepy…
This pic is from the first fight, but it happened in all five.
I’m on Steam if it matters.

3 Likes

All five of mine were invisible as well.

1 Like

clicked on “your results” - i know i know we dont have any yet… but now im stuck on the following screen -

I can confirm that mine were invisible as well, playing on mobile if @Saltypatra is watching.
I bet she is now… :wink: