3.0 Known Issues

@Saltypatra

Just to make sure this gets the attention it needs, even though some of the problems existed long before 3.0. Honestly, for me I would just as soon get rid of defenses altogether if we’re not going to have any sense of control over the team we’re putting up.

1 Like

This has especially been happening a lot in testing teams for guild wars. Had to reset my defense 5 times last night :confused:

1 Like

I’m checking mine after every battle. About half the time, my defense team has changed.

Hi,

2 treasure map bugs I want to report :

1. When matching 5 red chests, you get a “Critical hit!” text and sound…
  2. I recorded a game (video at Gems Of War Treasure hunt 515 moves - YouTube) , and when I examined parts of it thoroughly, I saw a bug on a move that was made at time 4:42 on the video.
    The 2 silver coins in the middle right of the screen were matched with… nothing.
    Please see what could have caused this.

Thanks, Booga.

1 Like

@htismaqe we are currently looking into what has caused this problem and why it’s gotten more serious.

1 Like

Awesomeness.

Went through and got screenshots of the relevant parts. It does look like the 2 Silvers got matched with nothing.

5 Likes

codes page still down?

Unfortunately yes. We are still looking into this issue.

This might be known, haven’t been on here for a bit. Having a weird issue with green +s saying I can trait appear when it’s not the case with the new troops. First one was clockwork where I had only 1/6 Blue runics, but still says I can trait. And then again with sentry -full traited- saying I can trait him.

@Saltypatra

Hey Laeiieues, please restart you game and let us know if this issue is still affecting you. Sometimes around weekly reset this can happen.

1 Like

Updated with the Aspect of Death Bug and issues with Queen Mab freezing the player’s mana.

any eta of codes page fix?

PvP battle counting as an explore battle happened again this time I got a connection error message before the battle started.

I am missing a really big one… when people ar finishing different guild tasks at the same time, they can get “someone else contributed” errors and will miss out on guild task rewards.

This bug is especially big, as a lot of people don’t even know it’s happening to them, unless they check their rewards against the finished guild tasks.

On monday morning, my wife and i start finishing guild tasks together, with money we saved up during the weekend. We do this on PC.
She does the top 3 tasks, i do the bortom 3 tasks, so we should not interfer with one another.
I got the “someone else contributed” error 2 or 3 times, and got kicked back to the main screen. Checking the roster, we were the only 2 contributing.

When we were done spending around 400k gold each, and checked our mail with guild task rewards, they differed… she had more gems and souls, and i had more keys, for example.

We notice this, because we sit right next to one another.
This might be happening to everyone, they just don’t know it…

We will check again monday, and i will take screenshots, if that helps.

Ps, the bug in the list where you have to reboot the game before stat changes due to kingdomupgrades show up, is only on PC.
I verified this after my initial post, with different stats from 5 star kingdoms.

Kind regards,
Michael

1 Like

You know I thought I was imagining this this week. But because I have been spending the keys as fast as I got them this week to get the new kingdom troops, I just thought… maybe i’m just too much in a hurry.

Next week I will start out fresh and at 0 and see if that happens (Since I know how many per completed statue you are to get and we get all statues done.)

I’d like to add that Wayfinder is listed on the wrong chests. It is currently listed in gold and glory instead of glory and gem. It doesn’t actually drop from gold since gold never rolls an Ultra-Rare level drop, but it is flagged for it.

Whoa. Ran into a crazy weird bug in pvp. I had killed the first troop and then its empty space gathered mana and apparently filled. I snagged this shot.

On the AI’s next turn, the blank space cast as Abhorath Devour the World and triggered attack up and everything. On my next cast the empty space took damage and died… so odd.

I mean, I’m pretty sure I’d already killed the troop but maybe it “died” early and then the art just disappeared, but it was still there?

1 Like

Was the troop that was originally there in the first slot Abhorath? Or another troop?

It was him, yeah.

1 Like