3.0 Known Issues

As mentioned above - mail is broken… No rewards…

EDIT : my bad, it was there right after I sent this message, however I had no notifications of anything being in my mail box… The opposite of what other seems to experience up there. I’m pretty sure I checked it several times during the day though.

@Nimhain Is it normal that I didn’t get Necrezza in my mails yet?

I fear I logged in on my mobile before updating, I probably claimed all my rewards wich included Necrezza but that didn’t add her to my troop list because my game wasn’t up to date.
Now it’s nowhere to be found.

Or maybe none of this happened and I just have to sit tight because the gift will come through my mail box at a later date, but it seems all my guildmates already got theirs :frowning:

I would really like to know when the fix for the unsaved teams is going to be pushed out. We all are going to have a lot of team building next week due to Guild Wars and not having our teams saved is going to ratchet up aggravation levels immensely.

Can confirm that the broken guild task mail has occurred to at least 3 people in my guild.
I hope it can be fixed in such a way that missing guild task rewards will still be send out, judging by how the mail notification keeps reappearing after loging out and in to the game.

Clicking “Retry” is broken in the “error - lost connection” dialog.
It doesn’t (seem to) do anything (on PC anyways).

Disabling and re-enabling the network connection, and then clicking reply, fixes the issue (aka, retry works and game continues as it should).

The guild task problem appears to be the mail notification icon showing, even when you don’t have rewards. We are deploying out a fix for it now.

My guild finished final blue task last night while i was in bed. I wake up, its finished, i have a notification showing i have mail, but no 100 gems extra.

1 Like

This is not the case. I am now positive about my earlier experience, as I’ve missed another guild task’s rewards.

To summarize,
Guild mate completes 220k blue task: notification, but no mail
I complete 220k green task: notification, mail for the green task
Guild mate completes 220k brown task: notification, but no mail

You know how for the last two months all I’ve seen is “Grundulum completed a guild task”, regardless of whether I actually finished it or not? Looks like karma’s finally coming back to bite me for that.

2 Likes

Just to add to this and maybe it will help- I completed a Legendary task and it gave me the rewards, but it didn’t for anyone else in the guild.

3 Likes

We believe we’ve found the issue with guild tasks and are deploying a fix for it now.

3 Likes

Thank you @Andrew Can’t wait :slight_smile:

Carnex doesn’t offer a refund?

@Andrew, can you confirm if the fix worked ? I’m a little hesitant to donate anything until it has been.

I got a guild task reward from a task I didn’t complete. So either the fix went through or the bug isn’t what I thought it was.

@Andrew - Received the missing mail for this morning’s guild task reward. That part of the bug seems fixed but we just had another task level finished and no notification what so ever and no mail

Just received missing guild task rewards, way more then I was owed! This game and devs are the best! I don’t even play PS4 anymore!

2 Likes

I just checked on my mobile, and no mail still from the guild task this morning. Same on PC.

Yet my wife who is in same guild got the rewards for the task

Email support and tell them which tasks didn’t arrive properly. They’re working overtime to smooth everything out.

Hey guys,

I’m in the office today trying to make sure anyone affected by Guild Mail issue. It may take me a while to reply to everyone so bear with me.

8 Likes

Thank you so very much. You folks rock.