3.0 Known Issues

Confirming that the Explore bug (not changing line-up) appears to be fixed, and chat works.

We made some optimizations to our servers, and it looks like as a side-effect this bug has slipped back in. We’re investigating the best way to solve it, but for now I would suggest making sure you perform a server action after changing teams, like starting a battle as you said. Otherwise if you quit out and restart the game it will reset your teams back.

2 Likes

The game freezes sometimes while Bonestorm is up and an exploder spell is activated; the game freezes after the explode before the board gets refilled, forcing me to quit the game and restart. It seems to happen rarely, though hard to say with the little sample size of games so far. It isn’t exploder specific either, i had this happen with three different exploders so far(Gorgotha, TDS and Skullbeard).

I have an indicator on my Mail button suggesting that I have in-game mail waiting for me. However, when I press the button, my mailbox says it’s empty. Closing and restarting the game brings back the indicator.

1 Like

Fingers crossed for you guys; i can only imagine the number of tickets support is going to get swamped with if that’s not fixed before Monday when everyone starts creating teams for GW. :scream:

To expand on this, it also will occasionally freeze after converters are used after Bonestorm. This is a common thread here is that this is very similar to what was happening with Kruarg, Winged Bison, and Fel’Dras’ summons when they fulfill their summon condition but don’t have a slot (no target available frowny face appears, some time later, softlock). I bet if I checked, it’d be still happening with them, too.

I’m not sure why why Necrezza would even have the “no target available” popup her summon is unconditional. Maybe the no target available refers to dispel? Still, I’m reasonably certain this is the avenue that needs to be investigated.

We believe the no target is part of her summon, we hope to fix it next update.

No Roster in our Guild (Windows 7/Steam) and nice cool new pic on login btw
see picture

Update 8:17pm - It finally now is showing but I have logged off and back in three times

1 Like

This is likely because your game was mid update. If this happens again please let us know! :slight_smile:

THANK YOU… my soul farming and trait farming time thank you…

1 Like

Not sure if they’re on a list somewhere / should be on this one:

• ‘on attack’ kill traits (Archer/Assassin) roll much higher when multiple skulls are matched at once
  • likewise for Courage’s ‘on skull match’ trait
  • matching three skulls when you are entangled: BoneDragon’s third trait still freezes you
  • Cursed trait not firing at battle start for AI teams
  • rework for Dragon Soul’s Possession trait
1 Like

Setup all my colored guild wars teams but then half of them were missing troops or some not having any. Noticed this is a known issue so just further providing feedback.

I didn’t logout or anything simply made all the changes on the normal troop screen, left there went to pvp changed my defence team and noticed all the new ones had their names changed back and troops gone.

3.0 appears to have an issue - Keeper of Souls is better than Bone Dragon. :joy:

In all seriousness, thank you @Sirrian and team.

5 Likes

This is now happening to me as well.

1 Like

I think mine was associated with the completion of a guild task. I’m assuming you would have noticed if your guild had completed a legendary task?

In any event, once my guild completed its next task this stopped.

Same thing happened for me. Waiting on our boss to check in though. He hasn’t said if he’s not getting rewards as well

Having issues with Legendary tasks in our guild too. After completion of a task no email was found with rewards. Post this - members only see their own contributions to task (instead of the cumulative of xxx/1,000,000)
Thanks

1 Like

Interesting. I eventually did get an email with the reward, like I said, but I completed that task. Wonder if that’s related.

For posterity’s sake, the guild task I’m pretty sure I missed was the 220k blue task, for 60(?) gems.

1 Like

I too am having no guild task email - even though we received the blinking notification

@Nimhain @Saltypatra @Sirrian

I will report this to support but guild email task notification is broken. We are not receiving the email with the Guild Task rewards after a task has been completed.

1 Like