3.0 Known Issues

Chat was out on Android when I checked about 10-15 minutes ago.

Same for me on iPad. No chat since the download.

Interesting note, logged in on mobile without updating and managed to get into chat ok, but after updating it won’t let me in, same as Steam.

VIP levels have been wiped back to 0.

VIP points is a display issue only, we’ve confirmed on the server that you shouldn’t have lost any points.

2 Likes

This seems to be a cosmetic issue. I looked in shop, showed me VIP 0 and no VIP shield on main screen, however I was still able to purchase VIP chests and auto scout is still active.

Sniped by Nimhain!

We’ve found the issue with chat and are deploying a fix for it. You may need to restart the game in 10 or 20 minutes to get back into chat.

2 Likes

VIP levels are apparently there, but they don’t show. I could still scout and get VIP chests.

Unless i suddenly developed powers to warp probabilities there is a bug where i’m facing the same teams on explore over and over on any kingdom. Not much of a problem, but reporting anyway.

I wish it would be my power… :disappointed_relieved:

Here’s what I’ve found so far, after about 10 minutes…

1. Confirmed bug: Can’t connect to chat
  2. Bug not listed: “Explore” always gives you the same set of enemies. It never changes, but it is different between kingdoms. Feels like the seed is stuck, or the RNG isn’t getting called again.
  3. Confirmed bug: When leveling up, it’s listing my gem masteries as more than 2x my total masteries, not just my hero mastery levels. It looks like somewhere around total * 2 + hero.

I’ll add more as I find them.

A fix for the 0 PVP points has released, you should now be able to gain PVP points again.

1 Like

Another bug, but this one’s been there for quite a while: In the Hero → Armor screen, both directional arrows cycle in the same direction.

My team changes are not being saved. When I restart GoW, they go back to how they were before. (Steam)

EDIT: I need to play a match before quitting for teams to be saved. Maybe this is an old bug, but it didn’t happen to me before.

That is already on the list.

Awesome, thanks! Didn’t see it there for some reason. I can confirm I’ve been seeing it for at least 3 months, probably more. I suspect a copy/paste error, where there’s a +1 that didn’t get changed to a -1 or vice versa.

We have actually fixed it previously but it looks like the fix got reverted in 2.2 update

Me too. VIP level is not showing and level is zero. But can see the VIP chest. ???

Known bug.

Anyone unable to chat should restart the game. That should hopefully fix it (I believe a fix went out).

I’m now able to join chat!