3.0.5 Known Issues (PC/Mobile)

thank you again
it worked

2 Likes

@Saltypatra I’ve downloaded and installed the update and restarted the game several times but it’s still looks exactly the same for me :frowning:

Edited: So, okay, I see the separate Guild Wars button in the Guild menu and the Blue Gem indicating that it’s the blue day…

No x4 speed. :frowning:

Edited: I got cruely misled by the PC/Mobile patch notes. The post lists all the cool things that PC players get (and mobile players don’t) yet it’s called PC/ MOBILE

1 Like

Bug: Enemy Kerberos still has 100% devour rate.

I know… hilarious, right?

Actual bug: If you search on a condition that gives exactly 10 cards (for example search on beast with blue mane selected), you still see a down arrow in the bottom right corner.

Clicking it doesn’t do anything, as there are no cards below it.
The button should either not be there, or should be disabled.

GUI improvement: Hitting ENTER in the troops filter dialog does not always apply the filter.

If I’m in the top search edit box, and hit ENTER, then the filter is applied.
If I select mana color blue and hit ENTER, nothing happens.

ENTER should always apply the current filter settings.
And while you’re at it… ESCAPE should always cancel the current operation, in this case: close the filter dialog (without applying anything).

GUI Improvement: Troops filter dialog.

Instead of showing 1 gem like now, with left right arrows, show all gems, including the 6 colored gem, next to one another.

Now all you need is a highlight effect for selected gems, for example not selected are dimmed, selected are bright.

Only 6 colored gem selected (default): Show all troops
Only 1 of the 6 normal gem colors selected: Show all troops with only that color.
2 of the 6 normal gem colors selected: Show all troops with those 2 colors.
3 of the 6 normal gem colors selected: Show all troops with those 3 colors.
etc.

1 normal gem color + 6 colored gem selected: Show all troops that contain at least that 1 gem color (so same as current gem filter).
2 normal gem colors + 6 colored gem selected: Show all troops that contain at least those 2 gem colors.

4 Likes

The skip guild button is DANGEROUSLY close to the chat button and HAS NO LABEL!
It’s VERY easy to miss on the small screen of a phone.
Can you please move it to the left, next to the “how many battles one has left” indicator? @Saltypatra please?

9 Likes

when i click left mouse button on enemy card to look on their traits, then right mouse button the game get stuck in pvp

From Sirrian’s post
“Existing VIP members will be awarded these new team slots when leveling up or making a purchase”

I made a purchase but the team slots are still locked. I am VIP 11. Lev 1187.
Playing on ipad.

The only reason for the purchase was to unlock more team slots.:frowning:

What kind of purchase? Also the slots should unlock when you level (though I’m aware that might be a longer period of time at your level).

I just levelled yesterday which is why I spent cash (as suggested) buying gems (which I dont need) to open the team slots.

Sound doesn’t stop if the game is not focused (alt-tab). Some may want that but it should be an option.
Language option doesn’t work.
Blend option reset itself.
Troop filters are not usable. They must be purged and done again from scratch but someone that understand UI usability.
Game is a lot slower in every aspect. I though that the port to unity was also to reduce loading time, I was wrong.

It’s unbelievable that all those issues can be found in a couple of minute into the game. It’s hard to think that the game was even start once to test it before releasing the patch.

3 Likes

In the guild roster, the filter by name doesn’t work.

plus all that has been said about sound not stopping, language option not working…

plus Crash at start: 2 or 4 GB RAM is not enough
I have been unable to make the game work on 2 laptops. I have finally had more success with a 3rd one…

• Guild Roster sort by “Last Activity” went missing. Very important tool for Guild Leaders.
  • Troops Filter options got replaced by a Console UI instead of a PC/Mobile Interface.
  • Total Gold missing from PvP invade screen.

Edit: Sorry if these got reported before.

3 Likes

You need to level your hero, I asked the same exact question further up the thread.

whenever i quit the game, my guild chat gets deleted just like the global one. Is it intended?

Everything is slower.
Lower graphic settings are even slower (should be the other way around).
Some text are blurrier than before (stats number on cards).
There’s no way to remove useless animation that now slow the game and create input lag.
Input lag on every action.

To my opition this patch should have been put in a separate beta and propertly tested by people that actually know the game to avoid issue for players that still want to play the game. Because devs have right now killed their own game.
The smart thing to do would be to revert to the old version and ditch the unity port that hasn’t brought nothing good to the game.

5 Likes

And the GW scores are wrong again…

That is 3 battles and 5,460 points less than what we should have.

Emp Khorvash just killed my first two troops but drained the mana on my third troop all on the same cast.

With respect you did not ask the question. Sirrian states that you can EITHER level up for slots OR make a purchase. I made a purchase. I did NOT get the extra slots.

1 Like