3.0.5 Known Issues (PC/Mobile)

i do sometimes wonder why a support section exists on the forum when if its something they need to fix for you…you have to make a ticket anyway lol

Sometimes players encounter errors that others can assist them with, or there is a misunderstanding surrounding how a troop or effect works. At these times, having a support section on the forums is really helpful!

Also, you know, known issues thread are pretty cool and stuff.

Window position is not saved on Windows 10 (and I’m assuming all versions).

Number of troops no longer shows on a kingdom’s power screen.

Music volume doesn’t save, if you set it all the way down (off).
If you move it a tiny bit to the right, it does save.
The same probably happens to audio, but I did not test this.

Spell Gem Helper
Spells that use specific gem colors now display counters for related gems on the board

Not all cards show all appropriate gem colors. For example sacrifice only shows purple count, not any of the other 5 colors it will generate.
Krystenax doesn’t show anything.

Why not show that list always on the left?
Then you don’t have to keep track of it per card, and it’s always visible…

2 Likes

Why would monocolor sacrifice show any other color other than purple?

But I wouldn’t mine having a setting to always display the sum of all gems.

It would be really great if you could add an option to resize this (make it wider for example), as it’s a lot tinier then the old one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Edited the text, as you are correct :slight_smile:
But it does generate purple and another color… you do want to know what other color would be best as well.

Thanks for pointing it out to me!

Oh, and I’m fine with having it as a setting as well.
So just like the show mana numbers in bubble setting, we could have a: show gem summary.

why can i not change language from german to english anymore? is that because they are working on the english
version mistakes or?

For me it worked after restarting the game, changing to Spanish, restarting again and then English. No idea if that actually did the trick or if it was just coincidentally working at that point.

1 Like

ok thank you
for your fast answer awesome
:slightly_smiling_face:
yes that was the trick:man_facepalming:

thank you again
it worked

2 Likes

@Saltypatra I’ve downloaded and installed the update and restarted the game several times but it’s still looks exactly the same for me :frowning:

Edited: So, okay, I see the separate Guild Wars button in the Guild menu and the Blue Gem indicating that it’s the blue day…

No x4 speed. :frowning:

Edited: I got cruely misled by the PC/Mobile patch notes. The post lists all the cool things that PC players get (and mobile players don’t) yet it’s called PC/ MOBILE

1 Like

Bug: Enemy Kerberos still has 100% devour rate.

I know… hilarious, right?

Actual bug: If you search on a condition that gives exactly 10 cards (for example search on beast with blue mane selected), you still see a down arrow in the bottom right corner.

Clicking it doesn’t do anything, as there are no cards below it.
The button should either not be there, or should be disabled.

GUI improvement: Hitting ENTER in the troops filter dialog does not always apply the filter.

If I’m in the top search edit box, and hit ENTER, then the filter is applied.
If I select mana color blue and hit ENTER, nothing happens.

ENTER should always apply the current filter settings.
And while you’re at it… ESCAPE should always cancel the current operation, in this case: close the filter dialog (without applying anything).

GUI Improvement: Troops filter dialog.

Instead of showing 1 gem like now, with left right arrows, show all gems, including the 6 colored gem, next to one another.

Now all you need is a highlight effect for selected gems, for example not selected are dimmed, selected are bright.

Only 6 colored gem selected (default): Show all troops
Only 1 of the 6 normal gem colors selected: Show all troops with only that color.
2 of the 6 normal gem colors selected: Show all troops with those 2 colors.
3 of the 6 normal gem colors selected: Show all troops with those 3 colors.
etc.

1 normal gem color + 6 colored gem selected: Show all troops that contain at least that 1 gem color (so same as current gem filter).
2 normal gem colors + 6 colored gem selected: Show all troops that contain at least those 2 gem colors.

4 Likes

The skip guild button is DANGEROUSLY close to the chat button and HAS NO LABEL!
It’s VERY easy to miss on the small screen of a phone.
Can you please move it to the left, next to the “how many battles one has left” indicator? @Saltypatra please?

9 Likes

when i click left mouse button on enemy card to look on their traits, then right mouse button the game get stuck in pvp

From Sirrian’s post
“Existing VIP members will be awarded these new team slots when leveling up or making a purchase”

I made a purchase but the team slots are still locked. I am VIP 11. Lev 1187.
Playing on ipad.

The only reason for the purchase was to unlock more team slots.:frowning:

What kind of purchase? Also the slots should unlock when you level (though I’m aware that might be a longer period of time at your level).