3.0.1 Update and Notes

Its unfortunately that such things happens, but it is what one can expect from any game from time to time. Barely two hours has passed. My message still stands as we can’t or shouldn’t ask for a compensation for every little thing.

2 Likes

The update is currently available to download from App stores, but currently you don’t have to download it to keep playing the game.

In order to make sure everyone is playing on the same version once Guild Wars begins, we turn a flag on which requires everyone to have the update to keep playing.

Fix is already out. We’re going to send out some minor compensation later.

3 Likes

Thank you for the fix - back to naga hunting for a bit tonight

thank you for whatever you will consider for compensation.

Guild Wars register screen currently states that Next guild war starts in 22h.
Is that correct? (Probably it’s not…)

Guild Wars will be starting on Monday, we’re currently looking into why the screen is saying that.

Edited: Guild Wars timer should be now showing the correct timer.

2 Likes

:notes:Handel’s Messiah - Hallelujah :notes:

Also, Prince Azquilla double traitstones is working fine for me

Any word on Wayfinder?

1 Like

My guild has been kicked out of the next Guild War and I had to register again. Is that expected? I had read we wouldn’t need to register again.

1 Like

This is from above! You can register again if you would like to, but it’s not necessary. Either way, you’ll be in the next guild wars.

3 Likes

Seeing this I checked Match Masters guild wars registration and we too had been ‘de registered’ I have now re registered us.